Bestival 2015 headline guesses

smogo

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too bothered with Skrillex either, but the Sunday night is a bit barren for me and I'm not sure when else I'll get to the Port at night (I've not been before as haven't been since 2012) and def need to see something there.

Edited by Homer

jesus people have got things so sussed out/organised - i haven't a clue who's playing when and am pretty much just waiting for the stage splits/times. but from what i do know, Friday is loaded with almost all of my 'must sees' (unfortunately possibly even at the same time as each other), and the other days i'm just playing it by ear

I want to see Underworld, Todd Terje, Chemical Brothers, Tame Impala and Duran Duran and I'm not too fussed on the rest. I'm volunteering though so I'm probably gonna miss half of them and I'll be pissed off :(

But, that should mean you have access to the crew bar (the Boneyard last year), and it's quality in there, and open later than all other stages. You'll still have an amazing time

But, that should mean you have access to the crew bar (the Boneyard last year), and it's quality in there, and open later than all other stages. You'll still have an amazing time

Yeah we had access last year but didn't go, what's the big deal about it?

Yeah it's going to be a fantastic time but if I can't get well and truly fucked for The Chems I'll be so disappointed :(

Yeah it's going to be a fantastic time but if I can't get well and truly fucked for The Chems I'll be so disappointed :(

not gonna lie - that does sound shite. probably the main reason why i don't think i could ever work a festival. the thought of not being able to get absolutely ruined whenever i want just doesn't sound appealing to me

Yeah we had access last year but didn't go, what's the big deal about it?

Fancy toilets for a start, cheaper drinks at the bar, and some pretty good djs, Listed on the chalk board there. Rob da bank played a set at some point last year. It's just a lot of fun, especially Sunday night when a lot of the workers have finished all their shifts and everyone is having the last party of the weekend

Sad to see nothing has replaced the Reggae stage, it was such a nice place to chill with a few cans at the end of a day. Cynic in me thinks they just want me paying for booze if I'm going to watch some acts.

That's defo right. One of my fave parts of bestival last year was the invaders and reggae stages in the campsites. Great places where you could take your own ale and chill in the day. Or finish off the night near your tent. Pure money making exercise to get you to buy ale inside and I'm gutted they are no longer in the campsites!

Yeah, the move of stages does reek of money-grabbing. Not cool. Considering the amount of marketing still going on I would have thought ticket sales are not that great. Will be interesting to see if this'll be reflected on searches going into the arena.

I had a thought last night; Janelle Monae is on the new Duran Duran record, could she be the special guest? But she's in America on the Saturday. Back to the drawing board.