Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Yeah, but are you actually planning on seeing the whole set and flying to The Temple??

As good as. I saw them last year and they were amazing. I'm kind of hoping for a KP closer so I can shoot off mid singalong and beat all the suckers!

Ben

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Blimey.  It's a hell of a run from Pyramid to Temple in 30 mins!

I couldn't personally, but i think if you were in the right part of the pyramid field that wouldn't be too much of a hassle, especially if it were mud free 

What are people thinking for Sunday night?

At the moment I'm considering:

Justice (for an hour) Seth in LBHQ > Jackmaster in LBHQ > Kevin Saunderson (Genosys) > Maybe the secret set in Gas Tower?? or Felix on Genosys

What have you got up your Sunday sleeves?

Ben

12 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

What are people thinking for Sunday night?

At the moment I'm considering:

Justice (for an hour) Seth in LBHQ > Jackmaster in LBHQ > Kevin Saunderson (Genosys) > Maybe the secret set in Gas Tower?? or Felix on Genosys

What have you got up your Sunday sleeves?

Ben

If sharing it works, have a gander at my clashfinder... I will be in multiple places it seems.

Judge ye not my tastes.

This is my preliminary plan. Red belongs to the 'I don't want to miss' crew. Green is people I would really like to see. Blue is passive, I'll observe if I'm drifting through...

https:///s/g2017/?user=wakanooms&

ps who am I missing?

pps to answer your question, Sunday looks like Justice > Hercules&Love Affair (or Jamie xx beat hotel shenanigans) > Felix

19 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

If sharing it works, have a gander at my clashfinder... I will be in multiple places it seems.

Judge ye not my tastes.

This is my preliminary plan. Red belongs to the 'I don't want to miss' crew. Green is people I would really like to see. Blue is passive, I'll observe if I'm drifting through...

https:///s/g2017/?user=wakanooms&

ps who am I missing?

pps to answer your question, Sunday looks like Justice > Hercules&Love Affair (or Jamie xx beat hotel shenanigans) > Felix

That's great to look at - thanks, Will.

No judgement at all - you do like your disco, don't you?! :D

And what in the name of all that is techno is a Rhythm Control set?!

Ben

7 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

And from 0330, Mez...?

;)

Ben

Well its all bit shit to be honest after 330 on Sunday. Route 94 or wAFF don't get me going anyway. Could end up just hovering around the site awaiting the final sunrise 

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Well its all bit shit to be honest after 330 on Sunday. Route 94 or wAFF don't get me going anyway. Could end up just hovering around the site awaiting the final sunrise 

Yes, that's the one thing that's just not quite there for me.

Saying that, Felix really was very good closing Genosys last year (or I was too spangled to realise any different!) so I'd have no issue with him taking me through to 0500h and then I could mooch, maybe to the Stone Circle on the way back to pick up my stuff.

Or, I have this over-optimistic feeling that the 0400-0600h Gas Tower 'secret set' is going to be something incredible, so I'll likely head there. And find out. And be disappointed. And return to Felix.

:)

Ben

edit - and Route 84/wAFF are frickin awful!

Edited by bennyhana22

For Sunday as of now it is looking like Moderat (my true headliner for the night) > Justice potentially > Love Bullets > NYC Downlow > Temple. The artists playing the Temple closing leave something to be desired but the atmosphere of the place maybe makes up for that for me.

No judgement at all - you do like your disco, don't you?! :D

Ha, caught. I do indeed. But I dabble in everything. I will be joining in some techno adventures for sure; you may find me at Blawan.

And what in the name of all that is techno is a Rhythm Control set?!

Absolutely no idea. It intrigued me. But looks unlikely I'll be there anyway...

Also as the driver of a minibus on Monday back to Glasgow, Sunday may have to be tamed a little. :(

Edited by willsnewman
  • Upvote 1

I don't think there's any point in me coming up with a detailed schedule for the entirety of each night because I'll be too mashed and won't stick to it. I remember struggling to read the screen on my phone last year trying to figure which way to the temple to see Subfocus :blink:

Our coach return is 4am on the Monday morning, so going to be an early one for me. Gutted because I'd love to see the Gas Tower secret set and Masters at Work.  :( 

My plan at the moment though is Metronomy > Wherever the night takes me, probably around the Glade area though for the following:

Dave Seaman b2b Steve Parry
Jackmaster b2b Jasper Jones

1 minute ago, Madyaker said:

I don't think there's any point in me coming up with a detailed schedule for the entirety of each night because I'll be too mashed and won't stick to it. I remember struggling to read the screen on my phone last year trying to figure which way to the temple to see Suboutoffocus :blink:

FTFY

Ben