Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

32 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Been on a one-man campaign for an Anjunadeep takeover. Jody Wisternoff did a b2b with Nick Warren a few years back. Franky Wah played in 2022. That's about it, sadly. It'll be 10 years this year since Above & Beyond destroyed Sonic. What a way to close out the festival that was.

Interesting… personally would love to see Super8&Tab too, and Sunny Lax or Genix would be a massive draw. 

22 minutes ago, LateStarter50 said:

Interesting… personally would love to see Super8&Tab too, and Sunny Lax or Genix would be a massive draw. 

Big fan of Yotto, Marsh, Luttrell here. Of course, Ben Böhmer played last year. He was ace. These are all Anjunadeep acts though. There's a distinct lack of decent trance at the festival, despite there being so much electronica. We have this conversation every year. Ease off on the jump-up and let's mix it up a bit 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've always known that my 'run' would come to an end at some point and I'm (almost) okay with that.

(I'm booking a holiday right now.) This April thing certainly messes up with summer plans.

Have a good one and all, and, remember, it's a marathon not a sprint.

x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishman said:

I've always known that my 'run' would come to an end at some point and I'm (almost) okay with that.

(I'm booking a holiday right now.) This April thing certainly messes up with summer plans.

Have a good one and all, and, remember, it's a marathon not a sprint.

x

So sorry for you, @Fishman 

We got nowhere near for our two group stragglers. 

E/D old guard reunion in 2025. 

Ben

xx