Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

On a more relevant note, when do we did to find out what's happening on the Thursday night? Last year, with Dr & The Medics, etc., was a great laugh! :D

Guess that's filled last. To be filled by every act that's played every BT but are yet to be announced for 2015?

Not checked back through the thread, but I am absolutely made up that they've secured The Mission.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the mail just sent

Have a great New Year

We are happy to announce that AFRO CELT SOUND SYSTEM will be including Bearded Theory in their 20th anniversary celebrations when they bring The Pallet to a close on the Saturday night. London-Irish Celtic band NECK will also joining the Saturday line up. Acid country techno act ALABAMA 3 finalise the Friday billing.

Yeah man, pleased with that addition, I'll be there for that, will be a good dance! Will be main stage for all 3 headliners thus year..awesome.

Chuffed about neck too. Bloody brilliant.

Still tempted.

So tempted I booked the time off work.

See ya there Gnomicide :-)

So, it's been a while since I've been in a bearded field, genuinely tempted to return this year. I don't need the festival sold to me, I remember how good it was but I'm thinking of bringing my 13 year old with me. Anyone have any experience of Bearded with a teen? She's been to plenty of festivals but never Bearded.

In 2011* we took out 13 year old and 15 year old, and they loved it, its a great festival for teenagers, since everybody is really friendly :)

*Just looked back to see which year we first took them, and I thought they was a problem with their website, it looked like the main stage on Sunday was showing this years line-up

http://beardedtheory.co.uk/page/2011-line-up :P

Thanks muchly... Does it normally sell out or can you risk leaving it till later to get tickets?

They do give you a good indication of when they get close to selling out, so you should be fine, just keep an eye on their website / twitter etc