Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure they said the same thing about Beautiful Days the year before !

Saw FD in Nov and was talking to Ken Bonsall (lead singer) after and he was saying he was gutted they weren't going to be at BT this year, and did mention how that set in 2012 was proper amazing for them, as its a local fest to them and that, he said he was hoping to be back next time. I reckon they may well be there in some form though, especially with Fruitbat playing there with his band....

He also mentioned there maybe an appearance at a fest they haven't played before this year, if it happens, it'll be fucking quality.....

Saw FD in Nov and was talking to Ken Bonsall (lead singer) after and he was saying he was gutted they weren't going to be at BT this year, and did mention how that set in 2012 was proper amazing for them, as its a local fest to them and that, he said he was hoping to be back next time. I reckon they may well be there in some form though, especially with Fruitbat playing there with his band....

He also mentioned there maybe an appearance at a fest they haven't played before this year, if it happens, it'll be fucking quality.....

Snide..

Great band, loved that 2012 set

Someone's gotta do Thursday night though.

And that someone is the excellent Zombie Met Girl...

We will be bringing our Undead Rock 'n' Roll to Bearded Theory 2015 on Thursday night. So get your tickets and... /sQyqHfwFb6[\quote]

If I go (that if looking more ridiculous by the day) I wasn't sure about going on Thursday or not. Looks like that's sealed it as a yes.

It'd be the first BT ever with 3DM....

I know yeah, didn't they have involvement in making it a bigger party after the first one in the car park? Cant remember where I heard that now..Am sure they'll turn up, they have too....

Doubt they will headline. You could get 3DM yet, though if I go ( :)) I'd like it to be someone I've not seen quite so many times.

It wont feel like a festival if they aren't there!!! this goes for Glastonbury too...

I know yeah, didn't they have involvement in making it a bigger party after the first one in the car park? Cant remember where I heard that now..Am sure they'll turn up, they have too....

It wont feel like a festival if they aren't there!!! this goes for Glastonbury too...

3DM played Rich B's birthday party which was the forerunner of what became Bearded Theory. 3DM headlined the first one day festival in 2008, the "side of a pub" year. In 2009 they played before Hawkwind on the Friday night, before the tornado struck Saturday afternoon. 2010 they were headlining special guests at midnight on the second stage. 2011 first year at Kedleston they were back on Main Stage for a Saturday teatime slot. 2012, they battled all manner of difficulties to play on the newly named "Waters Edge" third stage. 2013 they headlined the Thursday night activities and then finally back to Main Stage in 2014.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they really are having a year off from us this year.

3DM played Rich B's birthday party which was the forerunner of what became Bearded Theory. 3DM headlined the first one day festival in 2008, the "side of a pub" year. In 2009 they played before Hawkwind on the Friday night, before the tornado struck Saturday afternoon. 2010 they were headlining special guests at midnight on the second stage. 2011 first year at Kedleston they were back on Main Stage for a Saturday teatime slot. 2012, they battled all manner of difficulties to play on the newly named "Waters Edge" third stage. 2013 they headlined the Thursday night activities and then finally back to Main Stage in 2014.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they really are having a year off from us this year.

If you're not 100% certain, have a word dude.. Saw them just before Xmas & asked if they were playing BT and got the reply 'I pissing hope so, we've been there every year..'

Yeah they played last year. I can remember me and my pal planning to go and see them, I can even remember us leaving the dance tent about an hour before they were due to come on, to take a stroll and get the end of Culture Shock, but we never made it, neither of us have any idea where the hell we went! Idiots. I do remember talking to a Carter fan early in the day, who'd came to the festival just to see Carter, and he he had planned on going home after the gig, but he was buzzing off the festival so much, he'd decided he was staying. But after that, nothing. No memory, till Carter, then its still very hazy!

Anyway, so I'd like Dub Pistols again, might make it this time!!