T minus and counting - 2015

whisty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EFJ-666_lr.jpg

The number of the beast. I used to work for somebody that had a number plate with 666 written on it. I thought it odd at first but then thought it even odder over the years when he regularly used to get a new car and go through the process of having that same number plate legally allowed to be put on the new car. I can't recall the letters on it but know that they didn't match his or his wife's name at all. Then I started thinking was he a member of a coven and all that. No need for me to say all this but looking at your number plate reminded me of it.

Here's one for Pear_Cider, or anybody else for that matter;

number-6-1949%281%29.jpg

How do you know that it isn't No.5 with more black added?

We've not had a North/South divide for a bit so, one from Tynemouth.  Between 1935/6 Percy Main took delivery of eight of these legendary NGT/SE6 'Side engine 6 wheel' vehicles

07.jpg

Hello carlosj.  :)

No 5 is way different - see below;

no5.jpg

Yep, that's different. I scrunched my eyes and I can see dinosaurs dancing, and then that "old lady, no it's a young woman" picture came into focus.

Edited by carlosj

Nice one Yog, but I'm afraid I don't see what Jackson Pollock sees! We must be wired differently :D Deserving of an upvote though!!

I didn't want to start another 'What is art' threads (doh, I just did) but Jackson and Rothko are 'nice', yet I wonder what they've really painted underneath, and then covered up with gunk. Anyway, the important thing is - we're almost there now!!