T minus and counting - 2015

whisty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a point of interest for those of you who were following the conversation about my appearance on Bullseye on this thread last month (around T Minus 50) and who might have watched it on Youtube. Sky TV have been in touch with me as they are shooting a one-off documentary about Bullseye to be shown in the next month or two. They're interviewing Jim and some celebrities and past contestants who were involved with Bullseye back in the day. I'm off to Newark this afternoon to shoot an interview with them about my memories and experiences of the show. Should be good! :D

Trev :)

Excellent! We require a full report on your return.

Anyone heading to (adopts sinister voice) THE OUTER CIRCLE!?

10-waiting-for-our-passengers-at-wythall

Anyone heading to (adopts sinister voice) THE OUTER CIRCLE!?

10-waiting-for-our-passengers-at-wythall

I live 2 minutes walk away from it so heading there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Did you know that until June 2013 it was the longest urban bus route in Europe standing at 27 miles in length? I went around the whole route in one sitting when I got my first bus pass. What a waste of my life that was!

I think I'll stop going on about the No 11 bus route now. Me and it have obviously got some issues to sort out and I don't think it's best done on a public forum. :)

I think I'll stop going on about the No 11 bus route now. Me and it have obviously got some issues to sort out and I don't think it's best done on a public forum. :)

take your time Yog, we'll be here when you want to talk :-)

take your time Yog, we'll be here when you want to talk :-)

Appreciated carlosj. :)

In that case I'll talk. Do you know that it was on the No 11 that some fat c**t sat next to me and put his leg over mine and then started w*nking himself off with his arm down his trousers?

Cost me all my pocket money that did. I'm still not sure it was worth it. lol

Appreciated carlosj. :)

In that case I'll talk. Do you know that it was on the No 11 that some fat c**t sat next to me and put his leg over mine and then started w*nking himself off with his arm down his trousers?

For the full 27 miles or is this another route?

For the full 27 miles or is this another route?

Were it to happen today I'd demand the full 27 miles. I was a slag back then and settled for a very short length of the route - namely that from Fox Hollies to the island in Yardley that time still had The Swan pub next to it. Fortunately I got off there because it was my stop. Fuck knows what would have happened if I'd stayed on until The Yew Tree.

Interview in Newark was good...really enjoyed it :) Question and answer session so I guess they'll just cherry pick stuff from all of the interviewees to put the show together. A few close-ups of my photo with Jim Bowen...that sort of stuff. They're planning to air it on 27th July on Sky 1 :D

9KRti4p.jpg

Ok, so he was a right wing gun bearing man who maybe has had his gun prised from his cold dead hands, but he covered all the bases in Planet of the Apes, El Cid, 10 Commandments, Ben Hur for a Sunday afternoon filmfest.

MMR-552_lr.jpg

Edited by carlosj