NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Ah well, thought it was a long shot.

CG we all got NFR NFC t-shirts last year to help find each other basically.  HMV very kindly sorted a load of them for people, Matty did designs I think.

Don't worry about it though, it's not been mentioned this year, although I dug mine out last week.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning everyone and well done Genie ! Am getting a bit concerned that foos may not be playing from the Dave Grohl thread, they were the only headliner I was going to see on the pyramid this year, and I love The Grohl. If they do pull out I suspect I will be at SFA up at the park so not a disaster but I really thought they would nail it this year

wwwowww there - not this part of Somerset - the sun has got his hat on!

How's the creaky knees?

Morning everyone

8 days

Morning Dee :) glad the 'important' bit of Somerset is sunny! The white is dispersing here now, bits of blue starting to appear :)

The knees are very grumpy, but they'll be fine by tomorrow I expect. Thanks for asking!

Morning all. Thick white blanket here too! Looks like the sun will burn it off though.

Congrats Genie!!! Hard work pays off :)

I'm pleased it's not just me Smiler... Was getting worried my phone had a glitch haha.

Emojis still not back * sadface*Where do you get the animated ones??