• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Talking of acid, Yeti and I have a mate from school who purchased a tab on-site in 1997. He totally disappeared on the Saturday, and I eventually found him in the early hours of Sunday talking about men with clipboards inside his head (physically, not metaphorically) watching his eyes and making notes. He had also reportedly been on stage with Radiohead. A good time was not had.

Afternoon everyone, thank you for all your acid stories they have made me smile. I've never taken mushrooms and don't think I ever will. I was intrigued to read you can get a combination of mdma and lsd. That would be interesting.

Jeffie It's sunny but cold here in the NE of Scotland today.

Ben, I am starting to wilt a bit, I only dozed for about an hour last night :(

I just tossed a coin, best out of three to decide which CV field to try for because I keep changing my mind, west won. I think that's alright, then again ........ Raaaaaa

Evening all. Sorry for my non attendance the last few days, been chatting a lot to the sis and family. And been to work since 0630 this morning... Which was really 0530! I hate the clocks changing. However it is a sign of summer on its way so all is good. Bloody windy up North!!

I have never knowingly taken illegal substances but I was spiked once and lost 5 and a 1/4 hours of my life! I was having the most amazing time watching elbow and eagerly awaiting Coldplay (whom by the way, Was the only band I wanted to see that year)! I remember turning to a random woman called Susan (behind me) and saying, this is it... Putting my arms in the air as they were coming on stage... Then nothing. 0315 in the morning I come to at Williams green wondering why we didn't see Coldplay, to everyone laughing at me. Apparently I went nuts and was raving to Coldplay. My SO CALLED MATES had put MDMA in my bottle of sambuca. I didn't sleep for the rest of the time there and felt dreadful.

Evening all. Sorry for my non attendance the last few days, been chatting a lot to the sis and family. And been to work since 0630 this morning... Which was really 0530! I hate the clocks changing. However it is a sign of summer on its way so all is good. Bloody windy up North!!

I have never knowingly taken illegal substances but I was spiked once and lost 5 and a 1/4 hours of my life! I was having the most amazing time watching elbow and eagerly awaiting Coldplay (whom by the way, Was the only band I wanted to see that year)! I remember turning to a random woman called Susan (behind me) and saying, this is it... Putting my arms in the air as they were coming on stage... Then nothing. 0315 in the morning I come to at Williams green wondering why we didn't see Coldplay, to everyone laughing at me. Apparently I went nuts and was raving to Coldplay. My SO CALLED MATES had put MDMA in my bottle of sambuca. I didn't sleep for the rest of the time there and felt dreadful.

That's terrible CG, what a horrible thing to do to you! You must have been very upset, I hope they were at least responsible enough to look after you through it all xx

That's not good, CG...

...but...

...there's a little bit of me hoping for a couple of similar, if not quite so amnestic, escapades this summer. With Lucy in charge, obviously...

Ben

Oh Dr Ben, seeing as you're here...

Your previous advice was very much appreciated, thank you. Now another query:

Baby two hats (just turned two) has just recovered from her 'flu' a couple of days ago. Appetite back and everything. However, today she sicked up her naptime milk, didn't nap and has eaten about one cracker and drunk a cup of water all afternoon. We didn't give her the normal cup of bedtime milk and she's now asleep. The question is, if she wakes in the night hungry, should we give her milk? Her mother in law says just crackers and water, I'm leaning towards semi-skimmed milk. What do you think?

Ta!

Edit: was also a small bout of diarrhoea, shortly after the puking.

Edited by stuartbert two hats