• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

OK

Book - Animal Farm by George Orwell

Beacuse when I was at school our English teacher asked the class what book they wanted for Eng Lit O Level. This is the book we all chose.

She said no and we did the Canterbury Tales instead.

I could spend so much time reading this book time and time again it would be fantastic.

OK

Book - Animal Farm by George Orwell

Beacuse when I was at school our English teacher asked the class what book they wanted for Eng Lit O Level. This is the book we all chose.

She said no and we did the Canterbury Tales instead.

I could spend so much time reading this book time and time again it would be fantastic.

We did animal farm in english,at this point id already fell out with the english teacher who was an twat and would regulally kick me out of class to go work on my own and gave me detention just about every single lesson, i have fond memories of the book because when he let me back into class after they'd spent few lessons on the book, he thought it was a good idea to pick on me for every question knowing i was behind the rest of the class and i remember the look of disgust when i got all of them right and even went on to explain the parts of the book they hadnt got round too

Morning all, the weather way up here is not pleasant this morning, had to drag the dogs out! I guess it's a day for catching up with things around the house and I'm going to make a curry for dinner. if it clears up later I'll go for a cycle along the beach (got to keep my enthusiasm up!).

CG had a wee lump in my throat for you neice this morning, she's just a child herself poor thing. hope it's all as straightforward as it can be for her today and that folk are kind to her. Sending lots of hugs your way x

Lucy how was the opera?

I'm still working on my list Matty, I got distracted last night and didn't finish it. Loved some of your choices :)

We did animal farm in english,at this point id already fell out with the english teacher who was an twat and would regulally kick me out of class to go work on my own and gave me detention just about every single lesson, i have fond memories of the book because when he let me back into class after they'd spent few lessons on the book, he thought it was a good idea to pick on me for every question knowing i was behind the rest of the class and i remember the look of disgust when i got all of them right and even went on to explain the parts of the book they hadnt got round too

Nice one. I had a complete bandit for an English teacher in primary school. A racist retard to be precise. Basically what happened is the IRA bombed the Rotunda in Birmingham so he thought everybody with any Irish link at all was guilty. He gorged on marking my submissions in red ink. No other person got this treatment despite making similar mistakes. I can fully understand the hatred towards those psycopaths that blew up the Rotunda, but will never understand someone 'taking it out' on a child as some form of retribution.

My English teacher was famous for rubbing his b*lls on the corner of his desk so everytime i,d go into class i always had a couple of pieces of different coloured chalk and would rub them all over all corners of his desk, every single day in school he would be walking around school with multi coloured pants.

His name was Mr Quale, he was obviously named Qualey balls for the rest of our school days.

Oh the joys of school days. lol.

My fave teacher was NIck Hunter Henderson out Maths teacher.

I was good at Maths so he liked me anyway but he was a down to earth long haired denim wearing bloke - so different to all the other teachers.

One Friday night I was drinking at the local football club bar, as that is where underage folks could get a drink, he walked in saw me, smiled and bought me a drink.

My English teacher was famous for rubbing his b*lls on the corner of his desk so everytime i,d go into class i always had a couple of pieces of different coloured chalk and would rub them all over all corners of his desk, every single day in school he would be walking around school with multi coloured pants.

His name was Mr Quale, he was obviously named Qualey balls for the rest of our school days.

Oh the joys of school days. lol.

Our metal work teacher in secondary school went a bit further than that and used to commit sexual acts on pupils. Until he got caught and put in prison that is. Every pupil in the school knew it was going on but it took a couple of years before the adults cottoned on to it.