• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Ordering some post glastonbury music any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Does it have to be from a GF act?

Woffy suggesated Granddaddy to me and I think they are great.

I would always recommend Caro Emrerald especially her first album Deleted Scenes.

Above and Beyond are fab too and there is a new acoustic version of their album out.

Other ones to try are :

Will and the People

Chloe Charles

Wolfmother (for something abit heavier. Their first album is the best)

Seth Lakeman

One Bomb

The Blue Dawns

Miss 600

See what of those, if any, you like and I can suggest some more from there.

off to bed then PEARL JAM wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooc**tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppp

off to bed then PEARL JAM wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooc**tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppp

Have a great time guy

My niece saw them the other night. Was well chuffed

I still reckon Ten is in my top 3 albums of all time. Fantastic stuff.

Anyhoo, MORNING!!! Lovely day here, not so lovely a nights sleep so am feeling a bit mad. Tea, anyone?

Must be something in the water - sleep?? What's that!!

Toss and turned all night so gave up and got up.

Hey ho - sun is out morning all.

NFR NFC 2015

Must be something in the water - sleep?? What's that!!

Toss and turned all night so gave up and got up.

Hey ho - sun is out morning all.

NFR NFC 2015

I thought it may be to do with the lurgi, I haven't slept properly all week!!

Off to a friends tonight for drinks and a little fire, hopefully that will aid the sleep process!