• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Good Morning, world

On the train, on way to the conference dee was at at the beginning of the week. It'll probably be a bit dull, if truth be told.

Beautiful morning here, with some pretty light, low mist over the hills as I got the train into Brum.

Got a lovely Friday feeling today, ahead of a busy weekend - I have to be on a coach at 7am tomorrow with 25 fourteen year olds, off to Leicester for a rugby training session, before we all watch the professional match, Leicester vs. London Welsh. Home by 7pm, and out for a ruby with some pals. Then final junior rugby match of the season on Sunday morning. Next week is my v busy work week in my 6 week rota, including a long weekend on duty at the end. So bummer, but once that weekend is done, I only have ONE more of them between me and Glastonbury! Yay!

Went for a run yesterday. I had meticulously mapped it out on Gmaps Pedometer at 6.01 miles. I got home from the exact route after 7.40 miles. Oops. I'll pay for that later! Today, I am starting my pre-summer attempt to eat better. Despite being reasonably fit etc. I have an unhealthy relationship with sugar...esp. chocolate. It's my booze substitute, I reckon...everyone needs a vice. Anyway, things have got a bit out of hand, so it's time to rein it in! I'll be hammering the Diet Coke ™ even more than usual, no doubt.

Right, better get on. How're you all?

Ben

x

Morning all

Awesome Lina!!!

great photos Carlos

Ben - life is never dull at the conference if you get to talk to Paddy Burke

It's a bit misty and murky here this morning and the big boss is in so I shall not be back until tonight.

If the wet stuff is not too bad I shall be able to post a few photos of the site from our Saterday walk down there

So it's no longer 2 bands coming together but 2 announcements! AHHHHHHHHHH I give up.

Morning people of Sun!

Gorgeous here, apparently it's going to hang on until later, just in time for the weekend, take the hit though.

I've got no idea where my photos are, somewhere lost on the hard drive where I save them, I'll try to have a look later.

Morning everyone.

It's sunny, friday and, I had an awesome session with my PT last night AND I just got paid so feels like a good day so far ;D

I can't post vids on the phone, but you gave me an earworm of ZZ Top's 'Just got paid today'

I can't post vids on the phone, but you gave me an earworm of ZZ Top's 'Just got paid today'

You can you know. it's just a bit of a faff!

Open Youtube, find song, select share, little forward arrow at the top.

Decide what to share with, Gmail is good. Then copy the url from Gmail, close Gmail and paste the link.

Phew!