Download 2015

dentalplan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't expect Godsmack to be that low.

Well, enough people said they're much bigger in America and not really anything here. :P

Does anyone know who playing 3rd on the 3rd will clash with on the main as if I got a day ticket I wouldn't want to miss ADTR (sorry Faith No More fans :P )

But Muse, ADTR, Every Time I Die, Rise Against, Parkway Drive and Creeper is enough to really tempt me now :)

Lordy lord. Imagine missing Faith No More for some band playing backrooms with one EP.

Lordy lord. Imagine missing Faith No More for some band playing backrooms with one EP.

Every Time I Die have 7 LPs and 2 EPs aren't playing backrooms 8)

But I'll presume you're on about Creeper but even though I listen to them more I don't think even I would go see them over FNM but Every Time I Die on the other hand...... :ninja:

The thing is that I'd probably regret it in 2-3 years something :lol:

Every Time I Die have 7 LPs and 2 EPs aren't playing backrooms 8)

But I'll presume you're on about Creeper but even though I listen to them more I don't think even I would go see them over FNM but Every Time I Die on the other hand...... :ninja:

The thing is that I'd probably regret it in 2-3 years something :lol:

Oh right I misread the post. Carry on!

Not that I think it's acceptable but slightly moreso than seeing a band that are second supports on a tour where Baby Godzilla are main supports. Yes I had to research who they were. :P

Back to that poster, what are they thinking putting Andrew WK on headlining the third stage?

Yup, they could have least had him in that spot on the Sunday to finish the weekend with a party. Now I'm missing muse and Manson.

To be honest, this has made the fest look much worse for me, Fri & Sun look really weak compared to the fucking clash fest that's the Saturday.... I've got my ticket and I'm still going, but man, this has just taken about 8 bands out of my watch list ffs.

Jesus Christ.... I still think Hart attack should just show up at live nation with his portfolio of "fakes" and get hired on the spot.

That poster looks a mess, really half arsed

They're awful, on the last poster they made prior to this they cut off the top of Slash on his logo.

Actually I just looked, it still is.

Always take the opportunity to see bands like FNM and L7.

THIS.

Always this.

There were many spots Andrew W.K would've been awesome in. That is not one.

Funny enough Andy always seems to pick acts as third stage headliners who would be so much better in a low main stage slot, The Hives in 2013 were another, surely AWK is gunna get an awful crowd up against Muse and Manson?

Yup, they could have least had him in that spot on the Sunday to finish the weekend with a party. Now I'm missing muse and Manson.

To be honest, this has made the fest look much worse for me, Fri & Sun look really weak compared to the fucking clash fest that's the Saturday.... I've got my ticket and I'm still going, but man, this has just taken about 8 bands out of my watch list ffs.

I don't understand some of the slots, I really don't. Friday main stage looks poor, odd and disjointed. Sat main looks brilliantly flowed, Sunday main needs a bit more UMPH under Billy Idol I think too.

I was waiting for this to decide on whether to day ticket or not and I'm really disappointed in it. I know I'm out of touch with some of the more recent bands and the much older bands aren't my cuppa, but this is bad. Fri and Sun are really bad and not enough on Sat to justify the £. Thought they'd have pick of the bands this year.