DRINK!

TaBoosh

I'm a bit of a dick after drinking vodka, does this putting sweets crap work well with any other spirits?

I'm gonna try it with gin..see how that goes. My pal wants to try something with rum.. I'll report back!!

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about bringing loads of similar cans but how do you manage to keep them cool/ drinkable?

Me and a mate usually take about 9 boxes of 15 cans (usually on the 3 for £20 offers). and then a couple of litres of Spiced rum and 4 litres of coke

Most evenings the cans will get cold overnight in your tent, so you can always have a nice cold beer to wake up with. Then keep a stock in a cool bag inside your tent. Keep these all close together so as to minimise warm tent air heating up all the cans. take some with you, and when you run out, go back to the tent and hope that the cans you placed in the middle of the bunch will still be relatively cold.

Also, cider is easier to drink warm, so get the beers out the way first, then move on to the cider when it tastes like you're just drinking cans of froth.

Edited by Staff_Sav

So far I've made the Skittles Vodka which was lush but extra effort is required, Sherbet Lemons - so sweet and tangy... but not sickly. And Pear drops which were absolutely moreish.

I plan on doing another couple of mixes this year but I'm not too sure what with yet.

I'd like to try a mint one but I'm put off by a few people saying it tastes like mouthwash (don't want to be wasting vodka :P). Or maybe a toffee one, but is it a lot of arsing around? I'll probably play safe and go for the boiled sweet option again. :D

Couple of boxes of red wine for me and that will probably be it as I'm going on the coach. If there's any room left I may pack some cider.

Red wine is the perfect Glastonbury drink. Due to the tropical temperatures we will be enjoying, it is the only drink that tastes better when warmed up by the sun.

Other than that, I suspect I will be grabbing a few ciders from the bars/bus too.

2 x bags werthers original

1 x litre vodka

break up sweets add to vodka shake regulary

Hey presto toffee vodka and its bloody lovely

how long does this take till its ready? Since i bought an old man car, everyone has subsequently been taking the piss out of me and buying me werthers. and i've become a bit addicted to them now

Couple of boxes of red wine for me and that will probably be it as I'm going on the coach. If there's any room left I may pack some cider.

Red wine is the perfect Glastonbury drink. Due to the tropical temperatures we will be enjoying, it is the only drink that tastes better when warmed up by the sun.

Other than that, I suspect I will be grabbing a few ciders from the bars/bus too.

This.

I'll have cans in the morning/early afternoon as they're still coolish from the night time but red wine later on in the day is a must. Started to get more of a taste for white in the last few months but I don't think I could handle a box of luke warm white wine.

Glacier mints tasted like mouthwash. Oddly, I enjoyed it, but I think that was just because it was weird and I was watching Nick Cave.

Kola Kubes were very good. Didn't like skittles tooooo much. Pear drops were pretty bad but I think we didn't put enough in so might retry that one.

Rhubarb and Custard is the big one for this year!

I never tried kola kube, it's def on my list. Definitely going to redo the lemon sherbet, rhubarb and custard and going to do pear drop for the first time. Will take a lot to beat the cherry drop voddy although cherry drop bourbon/JD sounds like it has REAL potential. I won't be bothering with the skittle one again, I separated out the colours, the orange became really insipid and like very weak orange squash, the lime and blackcurrant worked well though but it wasn't worth the effort what with all filtering of the "bits"

Edited by Bubblecup