Massive Attack excitement thread

ghandi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

This is quite a bump but I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post it. Just noticed that Massive Attack are playing Glasgow in November with Young Fathers supporting so I guess a new album and full tour must be happening too. Tickets are on sale tomorrow apparently so an official announcement must be later today.

I saw that announced the other day but it just seemed like it was a standalone thing. It's definitely something MA would do to just have a show not to promote anything in particular but fingers crossed there is some more to follow. There was this picture earlier in the year that hinted at studio time.

a7702fe3.png

I saw that announced the other day but it just seemed like it was a standalone thing. It's definitely something MA would do to just have a show not to promote anything in particular but fingers crossed there is some more to follow. There was this picture earlier in the year that hinted at studio time.

a7702fe3.png

Where's Daddy G? I see him all the time around Bristol, big angry looking fella haha!

I can confirm that they are working on new material. God knows when it'll be done, from what I've been told 3D can take quite a while getting things how he likes them. Daddy G is definitely writing stuff with them but I think they do a lot of work seperately. My mate has heard some of the new stuff and says its amazing. Hopefully I might be able to get a sneak at some point.

This is quite a bump but I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post it. Just noticed that Massive Attack are playing Glasgow in November with Young Fathers supporting so I guess a new album and full tour must be happening too. Tickets are on sale tomorrow apparently so an official announcement must be later today.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

MASSIVE ATTACK AND YOUNG FATHERS!

This is strange, I got an email about this the other night from Songkick and it gave me two links for tickets; Ticketweb and Live Nation but neither have tickets to sell or even any notice of the gig. The O2 Academy don't even have it on their events page. The tickets apparently go on sale tomorrow. Is this because there is no presale? I'll be on these sites including Ticketmaster first thing (no email from them either despite MA being on my favourites list).

It was ticketmaster I saw it on but yeah the it's not coming up any more. Strangely the link on the app still works and it says they're on sale tomorrow at 9am.

KC, talk to me about this

I've been a bit busy the last couple of days and haven't seen this, any ideas if this is happening or if ticks are going on sale or what?

KC, talk to me about this

I've been a bit busy the last couple of days and haven't seen this, any ideas if this is happening or if ticks are going on sale or what?

I dunno, there's certainly still a link for me on the app but if you search for it nothing comes up. It's strange either way as if it is happening then surely there would have been a proper announcement by now and if it isn't then it's a pretty weird mistake to make.

I dunno, there's certainly still a link for me on the app but if you search for it nothing comes up. It's strange either way as if it is happening then surely there would have been a proper announcement by now and if it isn't then it's a pretty weird mistake to make.

Extremely weird, il still be on edge tomorrow morning incase any links appear to be live, couldn't miss that