Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt last year they should have headline the mtv stage as apart from elbow all the other stages headliners were poor and they are still such a great band. Plus I am fairly happy at the latest rumours apart from bloody kassbian good band but heard it all before something different please

What I'm thinking is that they're just not as big as they used to be.

Well obvs. Nobody's suggesting they're headlining the main stage. But they had a resurgence early last year, only to then accept worse spots than they were taking up when they were at their very least popular commercially before the hiatus, that's the thing.

I felt last year they should have headline the mtv stage as apart from elbow all the other stages headliners were poor and they are still such a great band. Plus I am fairly happy at the latest rumours apart from bloody kassbian good band but heard it all before something different please

Axwell & Ingrosso were great :D I dont think they should headline MTV stage, but sub it or where they played last year isnt too bad. Yeah they are good but they seemed to have had a plan of what they wanted and it probably work worked for them. If they were to play again this year I could maybe see 4th or 3rd up main, but the same place as last year might work for them again. Depends who else is ahead of them I guess

IIRC someone (lucky probs) posted info a bit ago that Bruno and Calvin are co-heads, Pharrell headlining MTV.

I'd guess Bruno plays last in Essex seeing as he was the headliner at Wireless just down the road from V Staffs last year.

If Bruno and Calvin co headlined I couldnt see calvin playing before bruno, his DJ set with all the lights and pyro would be best at night in full darkness. I havent paid too much attention to the rumours page, but T have announced Libertines, so hopefully Coldplay are still free for a V exclusive. Surely that has to shift tickets just on its own

If Bruno and Calvin co headlined I couldnt see calvin playing before bruno, his DJ set with all the lights and pyro would be best at night in full darkness. I havent paid too much attention to the rumours page, but T have announced Libertines, so hopefully Coldplay are still free for a V exclusive. Surely that has to shift tickets just on its own

Coldplay definitely would, their album could be released soon after.