Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on mate you have them at Glasto, lets not be greedy.

Not on about my tastes hunnybun, I need V's headliners to be John Lennon and Madonna to be able to justify shelling out on V this year. But in terms of what V needs, they need to sell it out without much fuss this time around, and Coldplay would do exactly that,

Coldplay and Mumfords would comfortably have sold out I think, or at least sold best compared to other non-glasto festivals. Havent looked but im guessing Foo's are away somehwere, havent really seen them being mentioned at all so I guess they wont be in Europe on V weekend

Coldplay and Mumfords would comfortably have sold out I think, or at least sold best compared to other non-glasto festivals. Havent looked but im guessing Foo's are away somehwere, havent really seen them being mentioned at all so I guess they wont be in Europe on V weekend

foos are in the states

So coldplay has played V once over 10 years ago and mumford has never played V. Them headlining I think it one of those things that is never going to happen in which I am gutted as I am a big fan of the two bands and have never seen them played live

Edited by benus80

So coldplay has played V once over 10 years ago and mumford has never played V. Them headlining I think it one of those things that is never going to happen in which I am gutted as I am a big fan of the two bands and have never seen them played live

Id like to see them both as well, I just hope I can at some point. They both could do V, its just a case of if they would and if V want them enough

Coldplay have played V more than once.

They played in 2000, 2001 and 2003

But calvin Harris and Bruno Mars are?

Ive wasnt saying they were, but Calvin and Bruno probably are closer as a pair of co-headliners for V, but I dont think either of them are out and out headliners either

I mean for playing, not for headlining

They could both play, decent bookings for V. Guess we will just see if they are there

Edited by daniel.k