The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

I think from that photo we can rather safely deduce that The 1975 are playing European festivals this year

Not really it's just the acts Friendly Fire are putting on shows for this year. A lot of them are touring the Netherlands over the next three months & Friendly Fires are the promoters. Not necessarily to do with festivals.

NME stage

Fri / Sat: Maccabees // Haim // Catfish + The Bottlemen // The Wombats // Spector // Circa Waves // The Amazing Snakeheads // The Orwells // Perfect Pussy // Darlia // Dolomite Minor

Sat / Sun: Deadmau5 // Childish Gambino // St Vincent // The War On Drugs // Julian Casablancas + The Voidz // Wild Beasts // Wolf Alice // Fat White Family // Young Fathers // The Districts // Fryars

Sun / Fri: Knife Party (Closing Set) // Bring Me The Horizon // Mastodon // Manchester Orchestra // Death From Above 1979 // Ghostface Killah // Pulled Apart By Horses // Cancer Bats // Hacktivist // Turbowolf // Fatherson

NME stage

Fri / Sat: Maccabees // Haim // Catfish + The Bottlemen // The Wombats // Spector // Circa Waves // The Amazing Snakeheads // The Orwells // Perfect Pussy // Darlia // Dolomite Minor

Sat / Sun: Deadmau5 // Childish Gambino // St Vincent // The War On Drugs // Julian Casablancas + The Voidz // Wild Beasts // Wolf Alice // Fat White Family // Young Fathers // The Districts // Fryars

Sun / Fri: Knife Party (Closing Set) // Bring Me The Horizon // Mastodon // Manchester Orchestra // Death From Above 1979 // Ghostface Killah // Pulled Apart By Horses // Cancer Bats // Hacktivist // Turbowolf // Fatherson

As much as I love that Sunday DFA 1979 are far too low and I'd it be better if BMTH closed the stage rather than Knife Party

Edited by justanothername

I don't think DFA1979 are as big as everyone makes out

only played 3rd down last time they played and that was probs due to the hype around the reunion

think 4th down (presuming that knife party is a closing set means they are 4th down) isn't too outrageous to suggest

NME stage

We would be in dreamland if this was true, even though some of the placements are strange DFA are definitely bigger than Manchester Orchestra

Friday main stage

Linkin park

Chase and status

Bring me the horizon

All time low

Pierce the veil

Lower than atlantis

Neck deep

Lonely the brave

Pvris

Friday nme stage

Kendrick lamar

Jungle

Flux pavilion

Run the jewels

Wolf alice

Saint raymond

Jaws

Saturday main stage

The libertines

The vaccines

The maccabees

Of monsters and men

Death from above 1979

The pretty reckless

Twenty one pilots

Circa waves

Darlia

Saturday nme stage

Weezer

The gaslight anthem

Panic at the disco

Angels and airwaves

Issues

We are the ocean

Slaves

Sunday main stage

Metallica

Fall out boy

Royal blood

The wombats

Don broco

Billy talent

Marmozets

Drenge

Beartooth

Sunday nme stage

Jamie t

Peace

Catfish and the bottlemen

Years and years

Manchester orchestra

Coasts

Amber run

Dance stage: Zomboy, Dj fresh, Excision

The pit/Lockup stage: Refused, Asking alexandria, Dropkick murphys

Festival republic stage: The cribs, Temples, Frightened Rabbit

1xtra stage: Raleigh ritchie, A$ap ferg, Fuse odg

NME

Friday: Bring Me The Horizon/Kodaline/Sub Focus/Django Django/Chance The Rapper/While She Sleeps/Fat White Family/Amazing Snakeheads/Hacktivist/Honeyblood

Sarurday: Jamie T/Jungle/War On Drugs/Wilkinson/Circa Waves/Dog Is Dead/Cancer Bats/Against Me/Arcane Roots/The Growlers

Sunday: Knife Party (Closing)/Haim/Catfish & The Bottlemen/Flux Pavillion/Run The Jewels/Augustines/Wolf Alice/James Bay/The Orwells/Skates

Edited by DGrant261

NME

Friday: Bring Me The Horizon/Kodaline/Sub Focus/Django Django/Chance The Rapper/While She Sleeps/Fat White Family/Amazing Snakeheads/Hacktivist/Honeyblood

Sarurday: Jamie T/Jungle/War On Drugs/Wilkinson/Circa Waves/Dog Is Dead/Cancer Bats/Against Me/Arcane Roots/The Growlers

Sunday: Knife Party (Closing)/Haim/Catfish & The Bottlemen/Flux Pavillion/Run The Jewels/Augustines/Wolf Alice/James Bay/The Orwells/Skates

Kodaline wouldn't sub BMTH, While She Sleeps would more than likely play low main stage, Hacktivist are too low, Jamie T is Sunday, Cancer Bats again probably low main stage or headline the pit and Run the Jewels and James Bay are probably a bit low

Apart from that I don't mind some of that, would really like to see the war on drugs at reading