Meet Up Next Year

Guest jeffie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all :)

I'm new here but actually attempting Glasto for the first time on my own!

I know I will have a blast but wouldn't mind getting to know people whilst there as I'm sure a lot of you regulars could show me where the best places are to go!

You can find me on facebook if you search for Amy Robinson..I live in Bournemouth.

Thank you in advance!

Amy

I was at the cider bus meet this year but only spoke to people I already knew because there was no way of spotting efesters.

Did anyone else think that the cider bus was a lot busier this year than in previous years? It was really crowded so even if a few people were wearing efest t shirts, it would have been hard to spot them.

I know it's tradition and all that, but I think somewhere a bit less crowded would be better for a meet.

I was at the cider bus meet this year but only spoke to people I already knew because there was no way of spotting efesters.

Did anyone else think that the cider bus was a lot busier this year than in previous years? It was really crowded so even if a few people were wearing efest t shirts, it would have been hard to spot them.

I know it's tradition and all that, but I think somewhere a bit less crowded would be better for a meet.

I went but it was quite late - the Wednesday had turned into a bit of a nightmare for various reasons. I'm not sure how I expected to recognise anyone given that I hadn't met anyone before but I didn't see anyone who looked likely, decided I'd missed it and left. Now that I've written that, I would love to know what I thought "likely" would look like!

If we do manage to get tickets in the resale, I will definitely be at the meet. It would be helpful to have some way of identifying each other or at least roughly where people were standing. Neil - would it be an idea/ok/completely out of the question to have a flag with the logo on it? I did buy and wear a tshirt for last year but it was hidden under a few layers of clothing by the time I got to the cider bus.