• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

What bullshit? The only bullshit you got called on was the Coldplay and Beyonce stuff from last year.

Everyone just disagreed when you said Mumfords playing Bonnaroo made them nailed on - which was still wrong.

Nah everyone said Mumford was definitely not gonna happen and got all the 'more for V I think'. I knew it was gonna be them - as I said reading liine ups arent as 'cool' as you think they will be

What bullshit? The only bullshit you got called on was the Coldplay and Beyonce stuff from last year.

Everyone just disagreed when you said Mumfords playing Bonnaroo made them nailed on - which was still wrong.

To be fair people were dismissing Mumford when he said them...but then again he said really stupid things for this year and last year so why would we believe him. It is was just a fluke really and none of use saw coming

Do we think mumford will be at T as they are only 'England and Wales' exclusive

Nah reckon they'll do Glasgow Summer Sessions, or some kind of outdoor show.

Nah everyone said Mumford was definitely not gonna happen and got all the 'more for V I think'. I knew it was gonna be them - as I said reading liine ups arent as 'cool' as you think they will be

Ah fair. I still think they are more suitable for V, but wouldn't have said they're impossible for R&L. Tbf having headliners like Metallica isn't "cool" either.

Let's be honest... it was realistically between Mumford & Sons, The Libertines, Kingsland Road & The Prodigy as who was going to be announced as the second headliner tonight. Not exactly any great surprise if you come on efests once a week.

Its the crappy undercard I don't understand for R&L's second big announcement. Any big bands announced now will be in what we've come to expect the "larger" outing a bit later, thus diluting the excitement somewhat.

In terms of shifting tickets, this is the worst announcement since I've started going to festivals 10 years ago. It will still sell well, just the impact of this release isn't exactly Eminem or System Of A Down aka cho sued.

Edited by Couchy

To be fair people were dismissing Mumford when he said them...but then again he said really stupid things for this year and last year so why would we believe him. It is was just a fluke really and none of use saw coming

It wasn't fluke - I knew they were coming back in 2015 and I knew that reading would book them as they appeal to the kids