Worthy View Roll Call

Guest olive123

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but have we absolute clarity on the Worthy View alcohol policy is (I realise that the general Festival policy has been resolved after Mr Eavis' edict this afternoon) but the Worthy View Info Pack link still states only what you can carry on first entrance.

I am not sure anyone is trying to justify it, it is a matter of choice and perceived value for money over inconvenience. The only people who need to try to justify anything are those who regret their actions, as far as I can see the majority if not all of the WV camper are very happy with their purchase. I know I am, but that shouldn't stop me from declaring what advantages WV gives me and that IMO it is a good choice of how have I choosen to spend my money.

Tell me do you feel the need to justify why you have chosen too spend your money to buy a Glastonbury ticket?

Whatever.

This BBQ, where is this talked about? I am probably going to be spending most of weds around Greenfields and the park so will probably head back up for it. Not that fussed about cider bus meet after the way a lot of people have come accross on these forums of late.

Whatever.

This BBQ, where is this talked about? I am probably going to be spending most of weds around Greenfields and the park so will probably head back up for it. Not that fussed about cider bus meet after the way a lot of people have come accross on these forums of late.

Whatever.

Edited by karaseen

Whatever.