Worthy View Roll Call

Guest olive123

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah right. Fair enough thought that may have been the case after I typed.

Guess you could buy one once on site easy enough if all else fails.

Millets used to do a delivery to site service as well didn't they or did I just make that up?

Think I'll probably be doing WV this year, I stayed up there in '10 when it was Myhabs.

Last year we stayed in the TF and although the facilities were really good I much prefer the location of WV despite the hill of death, which will probably finish me off.

When did they go on sale last year? Need to get some money together

In answer to a few questions...

Your tent is pre-allocated and numbered.

Last year they opened at 6pm on the Tuesday.

You could hire pre-inflated air beds and various other bits of camping equipment (extra charge).

I believe there was a shuttle bus from gate A to the site - there were some complaints about how long people had to wait for it though.

The cheapest 2-person option was £200 for a standard tent. They were fairly spacious although we missed the porch space our usual tent gives us.

Do you pay the full amount in Jan when they go on sale? A 2-man yurt is quite tempting considering the state of my back at the moment & how nice it'd be to park a 5 minute walk away from my car...

My parents have bought a nifty motorhome recently, but I suspect hell would have to freeze over before they let me anywhere near it for the weekend - they're not really the sharing type! :)

Do you pay the full amount in Jan when they go on sale? A 2-man yurt is quite tempting considering the state of my back at the moment & how nice it'd be to park a 5 minute walk away from my car...

My parents have bought a nifty motorhome recently, but I suspect hell would have to freeze over before they let me anywhere near it for the weekend - they're not really the sharing type! :)

It was only last year they went on sale in Jan as it was the first year. It says on the website that bookings will open later this month. I e-mailed the GF office about payments etc and they said it will probably be the same as last year where full payment will be required at time of booking.