Worthy View Roll Call

Guest olive123

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems they are claiming to offer on site camping at Pennards at almost a third of the price of a Worthy View 2 man dome tent and also that they will be using the Worthy View entrance gate! Myself I think it is a scam, but if it is true I would not be very happy that our exlusive (and comparatively expensive) access will now have to be shared.

One more thing I would love clarified, please:

I have found conflicting information in the FAQs and booking emails, are the tents pre-allocated or first-come-first-served?

It has said both in info I have received.

EITHER WAY I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This 2 year wait has come around fast!!

One more thing I would love clarified, please:

I have found conflicting information in the FAQs and booking emails, are the tents pre-allocated or first-come-first-served?

It has said both in info I have received.

EITHER WAY I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This 2 year wait has come around fast!!

Try again this should have appeared with my post above but it disappeared and it won't let me edit it!

Anyone seen this thread /topic/176174-pre-pitched-tents-on-site/">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/176174-pre-pitched-tents-on-site/

It seems they are claiming to offer on site camping at Pennards at almost a third of the price of a Worthy View 2 man dome tent and also that they will be using the Worthy View entrance gate! Myself I think it is a scam, but if it is true I would not be very happy that our exlusive (and comparatively expensive) access will now have to be shared.