Glastonbury deliveries this way!

Guest Wickedfaerie

Took a picture of the glastonbury deliveries sign!

I don't mean this to be a blatant advert for my twitter page, but I will be tweeting all the silly little mundane things in the build-up to the festival that still get me all excited! Found myself staring in awe today at a lorry load of those wood offcuts they use around the site.

I don't have inside access or anything, but if you'd like to know things like when the fence starts to go up; when the flagpoles go up; when the portaloos arrive on site; then do come and follow me @wickedfaerie

I don't mean this to be a blatant advert for my twitter page, but I will be tweeting all the silly little mundane things in the build-up to the festival that still get me all excited! Found myself staring in awe today at a lorry load of those wood offcuts they use around the site.

I don't have inside access or anything, but if you'd like to know things like when the fence starts to go up; when the flagpoles go up; when the portaloos arrive on site; then do come and follow me @wickedfaerie

The West Holts stage is going up, the stage base itself is complete and the rest of the metalwork is being asembled. There were a bunch of guys from Serious putting up a stage in the area of the Spirit of 71 as well. Whole site is starting to see action. Everything from toilet bases, toilet trailers, fencing, water containers and lots of machinery. No changes to the pyramid framework, I think that the cherry pickers underneath are doing safety checks rather than adding bits at present. There is still more drainage work going on, most of the main tracks have a hardcore top now, with piles more at points around the site. No sign of the fence where we walked but preparation has started.

will keep you updated