Download 2014

Guest Dead throne

Looking 99% certain that I'll be attending my first Download since the first Download. Staying in a hotel and busing in every day to appease the missus. Looking for a few recommendations of stuff that's not too shouty bollocks, this is who I already plan to watch

Friday - Skindred, Royal Blood, Quicksand, Avenged Sevenfold, maybe Within Temptation

Saturday - Fozzy, Lonely the Brave, Arcane Roots, Bring Me The Horizon, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, hopefully some of The Wildhearts

Sunday - Buckcherry, Sambora, Black Stone Cherry (if it is indeed them), Steel Panther, Alter Bridge, Aerosmith with hopefully some of The Used in between

So need some stuff early doors really.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to luckysalt for the clashfinder. Problem is I've now got Rival Sons against Within Temptation. My partner says Sharon wins hands down - I wonder why?!!!!

Pleased about Twisted Sister being against Fall Out Boy though, TS were awesome last time I saw them - total showmen! Not bothered about FOB.

Looking forward to Tyketto and Trivium too.

Has anyone seen Skid Row recently? Are they worth seeing these days?

Sebastian Bach played on the Sunday a couple of years ago didn't he ? I thought he was pretty good, with a decent crowd too.

I would assume that the Skid Row setlist would be pretty similar to what he played - Greatest Hits.

Ticket arrived this morning.

Here's a question : Tax the Heat or Miss May I for the first band ?? Tax the Heat for me, I think.

Thanks Moey,

I'll give Skid Row a go then, haven't seen them for donkey's years! I was going to see Bowling for Soup (I thought they'd split up but apparently not!).

I'd quite like to catch Toby Jepson on the acoustic stage too - isn't he the guy that was in Little Angels or one of those bands?

Defo Tax the Heat I think!!

Sebastian Bach played on the Sunday a couple of years ago didn't he ? I thought he was pretty good, with a decent crowd too.

I would assume that the Skid Row setlist would be pretty similar to what he played - Greatest Hits.

Ticket arrived this morning.

Here's a question : Tax the Heat or Miss May I for the first band ?? Tax the Heat for me, I think.

I know nothing of Miss May I, but I heard a Tax The Heat song on Planet Rock the other day and thought it was alright.

Sebastian Bach isn't in Skid Row anymore you know guys.

My tickets are waiting for me at the box office btw, got the call today, not the onsite box office.