Download 2014

Guest Dead throne

A7X, Aerosmith & Foo Fighters.

probably something different but thats just me pulling names out of thin air and putting them down onto paper so to speak.

so most likely out of them 3 i'd guess one of them will be there (A7X)

Yeah I am only thinking one repeat. Your list of headliners highlights just how much they need to bump people up though which is why I'm all for A7X even though they aren't my cup of tea. Who are your predictions mate?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said they had set the bar high with headliners I meant size of band rather than personal preference (although I love all 6 of the last 2 years headliners).

That top 6 looks a bit too alternative for a rock/metal festival. Also the headliners are smaller and the subs (apart from NIN) look very weak compared to Soundgarden, QOTSA, Biffy.

When I said they had set the bar high with headliners I meant size of band rather than personal preference (although I love all 6 of the last 2 years headliners).

That top 6 looks a bit too alternative for a rock/metal festival. Also the headliners are smaller and the subs (apart from NIN) look very weak compared to Soundgarden, QOTSA, Biffy.

Avenged Sevenfold

Alter Bridge

Nickelback

Paramore

Pearl Jam

Nine Inch Nails

Would they book Nickelback and Pearl Jam in one year? I know this is going to sounds silly, but they're both similar types of act (despite Pearl Jam being great and Nickelback being dire) and not typical Download headliners. Maybe Tool instead of Pearl Jam, but that would be weak.

Avenged Sevenfold

Alter Bridge

Nickelback

Paramore

Pearl Jam

Nine Inch Nails

Would they book Nickelback and Pearl Jam in one year? I know this is going to sounds silly, but they're both similar types of act (despite Pearl Jam being great and Nickelback being dire) and not typical Download headliners. Maybe Tool instead of Pearl Jam, but that would be weak.

Edited by dentalplan

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been since 2010 next year I hope to go back

I would like a repeat of 2010's headliners with a stronger undercard haha so that's not gonna happen

Green day

Foo Fighters

Guns and Roses ( I don't care if its just axl)

also throw

the Bronx , gallows , zz top , fucked up , knife party , velvet revolver , Danzig ,

in the mix