Guest Messy

291 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the 2013 line up out of 10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 for me.

Couldn't have asked for any more. My top five (realistic) wants, Friday Potishead, Saturday The Stones and Sunday Exploring. Plus loads of great surprises. All it needs now is Atoms for Peace to play a secret set and it will be complete.

Couldn't be happier.

I gave it a 5. All the bigger acts I've seen before at Glastonbury and there's no real WTF moments at all so I'm pretty disappointed, Horses for courses I spose but I think the Other Stage is particularly weak. At least I won't be dashing round.

An okay 5. Three headliners I have no interest in (that's not a biggie), but a surprising lack of wow moments elsewhere (so far). Portishead are the only act there that really excites me; otherwise there a few interesting bits and bobs, but I've seen most of them before. I'm sure that I'll have a great time and, as ever, will enjoy spending a lot of time at some of the other stages, but I do hope that a few more gems are added.

A fair bit of predictable dross, but some surprise & delight with Chic, Portishead and Public Enemy and some strong stuff too. 8. Would be 9 were it not for the fucking Friday night clashmare.

I gave it a 7, mainly for the Stones, there's no getting around the fact that the line-up just looks like a bunch of safe bets, only a handful of acts I need to see. But it's the best line-up out of any UK major fest this year (admittedly not saying much) and Glastonbury has so much more going on than the rest so I'm still very pleased I have a ticket.

7 for me. There is a lot of stuff in there I have seen before but enough to keep me happy.

Who on earth put Nick Cave/Pumpkins and Dinosaur Jr in the same slot ? If they spread those out a little it would be an 8. Friday is a bit weak for my tastes on the main stages and then Sat you get clashes with Stones/Horrors/Public Enemy. Gah. Also no real headliner Sunday, sorry but I think Mumfords are a daytime band and nowhere near Pyramid headliner status.

Still have to look away from the main stages properly yet so might get some nice suprises like Frightened Rabbit at JP and not seen Dance lineup either.

Whatever, I'm sure it will be a good un.

I've had a recount. Even just looking at the Pyramid and Other stages I've decided it's worth at least 6/10. So results updated and now getting proper giddy.

One thing though, if I had a piano to move, maybe. But not for a Sunday night headliner.

7. Think it is a very very safe lineup that could've been made a lot better by taking a few punts but I guess that is just the modern festival. Really disappointed by the Park Stage lineup which is normally so so strong and I feel like I won't be spending nearly as much time there as I normally do. Oh well guess it means I can spend a little more time wandering the site.

Once again Glastonbury - sort the Other stage out, incredible in 2010, and then awful in the two subsequent festivals.

I've marked it as a 7, but it's really a 7.5, it's a good, strong line-up, but room for improvement. There's still lots more to announce though, which should push it up to an 8, they might even reach 9 with a big announcement.

Went for a seven, of which the rolling stones added a one alone. A few omissions i was hoping for but add an atoms for peace guest appearance, some decent dance acts (sonar or in the se corner) and some good blues on that stage and it could still be a nine.

As others have said it is still the best line-up this year , and not just in the uk - imo infinitely better than coachella, fuji rock (which i'm going to), benicassim etc.