Rate it out of 10

Guest Messy

291 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the 2013 line up out of 10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same boat. On first look at the lineup, I felt very underwhelmed. Whilst I still don't see anything mindblowing on there, there's a good 30ish acts I wouldn't mind catching and there's still a whole lot more to come. It looks promising!

8 for me. I just think there's so much variety and loads of people/bands to see and listening to some of those I wasn't aware of I've made a few discoveries already! not too full of 'must sees' to stop me exploring properly (I'm a glastonbury virgin). I am indecently excited, it seems a lot closer now its April.

Another one for being slightly underwhelmed at first. Mainly because there were a few names I wanted to see that aren't there/there at the moment.

Then I started to look at it more and I think its quite comparable standard wise to 2011, its just how it matches with your tastes. I didn't actually see an other/pyramid headliners in 2011 but thought for me, Other was strong and would happily have gone to all 3, where as had no interest at all on Pyramid. This year I'd possibly go to Arctics and Stones and probably only Portishead on other.

My exploring has started already, listening to lots I've not heard of or heard for a while, looking forward to it more and more each day.