Announcement Tonight

Guest monkey1989

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its a rubbish analogy ok but ultimately customer care is weak. It's a ballache getting tickets for a show you don't know the line up of. If I was eavis I'd book steps, Daniel beddingfield and glen maderos just to teach us idiots a fucking lesson then cruise around in my landrover stating it was the bbest glasto ever

Michael Eavis doesn't want people who care about the line up to go the festival. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but it's the truth. That's why he sells tickets so early (although there's also financial issues on top of that) and why he announces so late. Also the line up is so big it's probably not ready till he announces it. Already sold all the tickets so, why announce it in drips and drabs? Say customer care is weak but it still sells out year on year, and it's still the best festival in britain. You're just impatient