EFesters who were successful

Guest grumpyhack

i hope to get to know people better through this forum and then have enough courage to come to a meet. we dont normally go until thursday though. i think i read earlier that there is a thursday meet?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got ours at 10 using IE, Chrome just didn't want to know, stressful, know about 20 other people trying for tickets and none of them succeeded.

I gave a friend advice about buying tickets, multiple tabs, F5, couple of laptops, and his BT broadband was suspended at 9.30 for "unusual activity against the terms of his broadband" so glad i am not with BT!

Usually just 2-3 of us who go but have a whole load of us going this year (15) some of who have been before over 10+ years ago or complete newbies. Got 7 through the back door way then managed to get 8 in the normal way after that as well.

Roll on June!

just noticed this

UK TICKETS will this year be sent out by Royal Mail. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.

TFFT - always preferred Royal Mail as it just goes to the local sorting office if your not in rather than dicking around with redelivery

under new name here as cannot remember my last one dash1.gif

13 tickets bought in total for me and my group of friends, all by me using firefox. Got through 7 times and dropped after entering reg numbers then about 10am bam 10 pages all went to registration page at the same time. Across the group we have 10 computers and 3 on the phone lines.

just noticed this

UK TICKETS will this year be sent out by Royal Mail. Tickets will be sent to the address specified when booking. A signature will be required at the point of the delivery.

TFFT - always preferred Royal Mail as it just goes to the local sorting office if your not in rather than dicking around with redelivery

I'll be there this year after a four year enforced layoff :) Will be at the Cider Bus as normal...hopefully will be accompanied by my son this time. He got spectacularly wasted by 6pm in '09 and crashed out by the side of the efests World Cup match! Luckily a couple of the girls of this parish looked after him and he woke up adorned with the monorail badges that were around that year!! :)

See you at the bus!

Got one for myself. Not certain if I will be able to go, but took the gamble hoping that I can. I tried a solid hour and was about to give up when the screen popped (I'm on Safari on A Mac).

I had to get to bed to leave in the morning for a job in Las Vegas. (I'm in the US, in California)

Hoping that I can make my second Fest, after having gone the 1st time in 2010...if so, I'll be at the Cider Bus for sure.

I was facing white screen of death buying failure when I sought solace with efestivals and enlightenment came in the form of a users submission.

Tried the hosts thing and I was in business! Did mine, my friends, regulars here and complete randomers too! Luck finally ran dry after the glitch was fixed but many thanks goes out to that person...you know who you are!!

Also thanks to efestivals site, if any guys and girls who got tix through me are reading, please donate to this site!

Peace out :-)

I have not commented on this forum in years, but I had to sign in and say hooray I am going! I haven't been able to o for the past few years because of work reasons, so I am doubly happy that I could get a ticket this year :-)