WWE

lharris92

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best recent Ppvs in my view. I enjoyed both hell in the cell matches and del Rio was one of the best mystery opponents I can remember. The other matches were also solid. I think Rollins heel psychology was better than recent Ppvs.

Only criticism is that the pink ropes (great cause, but wrong occasion) didn't go well with hell in the cell theme and my usual moan of too much kicking out of finishes. 

Still not sure where they are heading for wrestlemania though. I assume the main event will be Brock v someone.

One of the best recent Ppvs in my view. I enjoyed both hell in the cell matches and del Rio was one of the best mystery opponents I can remember. The other matches were also solid. I think Rollins heel psychology was better than recent Ppvs.

Only criticism is that the pink ropes (great cause, but wrong occasion) didn't go well with hell in the cell theme and my usual moan of too much kicking out of finishes. 

Still not sure where they are heading for wrestlemania though. I assume the main event will be Brock v someone.

Brock has used up all of his dates for this year so unless he's challenging as the Royal Rumble winner there wont be any  'mania main event build up for a while. My money is on a Sheild/Roman v Reigns main event.

I'm expecting them to pull the trigger on Reigns at Survivor Series and have him take the title from Rollins. Surely they realise that having him win the Rumble again and trying to rehash last years push will go down even worse than it did originally. I'd like to see Seth be screwed out of winning the Rumble for whatever reason by The Authority, turning him face and him going one on one with Triple H at WM32, but at the same time I still think that The Rock vs. Triple H will probably happen. 

God knows what they have planned going forward! 

Brock has used up all of his dates for this year so unless he's challenging as the Royal Rumble winner there wont be any  'mania main event build up for a while. My money is on a Sheild/Roman v Reigns main event.

Do you mean Rollins v reigns or shield triple threat? I'm not sure any have the drawing power to headline a 100k plus venue. I'm sure that one of rock, taker, cena or Brock will be in the main event.

Do you mean Rollins v reigns or shield triple threat? I'm not sure any have the drawing power to headline a 100k plus venue. I'm sure that one of rock, taker, cena or Brock will be in the main event.

Either or.

I'm sure they will do the same thing of past years and have a bunch of big matches which will feature the likes of Cena, 'taker & co then label them all main events but for the actual main event of the championship I can only see them going with Shield as thats the only thing they have produced in the last few years that has really caught on and they need to start building the new guys as real superstars.

Either or.

I'm sure they will do the same thing of past years and have a bunch of big matches which will feature the likes of Cena, 'taker & co then label them all main events but for the actual main event of the championship I can only see them going with Shield as thats the only thing they have produced in the last few years that has really caught on and they need to start building the new guys as real superstars.

To me the main event is the last match on the card, if the world title match is a shield triple threat match, it won't be last on.

Hes been booked really badly to be fair. Kane is the only real rivalry hes had I think? Hes has matches and a bit of back and forth with Cena but apart from that its been fairly stale.

Combination of booking and the wrestler in my view. I have found his character a little confusing. I'm not sure what he stands for and why I should hate him. Often the character built up on tv and the man who wrestles the Ppvs don't seem to have gelled.

To me the main event is the last match on the card, if the world title match is a shield triple threat match, it won't be last on.

Why wont it?

Seth is easy to get, he's a sell out. Betrayed his "brothers" to be part of the Authority to enrich his career which happened with him winning the title which and if they actually follow it on he'll lose to the "brother" he both betrayed and ruin their own chance for the title. The problem has been they haven't done much with between winning the title and (what will probably happen) losing it to Reigns,

Why wont it

Rollins is the world champion who gets bumped down to secondary main event when Brock wrestles, reigns was the chosen one who they had second thoughts about, ambrose has generally been booked the level below. Wrestlemania is the mainstream Ppv and will have one of the more mainstream headliners in the main event. I'm still thinking a final undertaker match closes the show.

I think they keep the belt on Rollins for the remainder of the year. The inevitable HHH-Rollins feud will likely come after mania in my opinion. If they really plan on making Reigns the next face of the company, then they'll likely want to capitalize on the opportunity of having the "future" win his first title in front of the biggest Wrestlemania crowd ever. I think they'll save Lesnar for headlining Wrestlemania 33 in Minnesota. 

As far as the Undertaker goes, I hope I'm wrong about this but I see them throwing him into a match with Braun Strowman. Book Strowman strong over the next few months and have Undertaker play the role as underdog.

As for Sting? Who knows if he'll even have the chance to wrestle again, which is a shame considering how they booked him.

Rollins is the world champion who gets bumped down to secondary main event when Brock wrestles, reigns was the chosen one who they had second thoughts about, ambrose has generally been booked the level below. Wrestlemania is the mainstream Ppv and will have one of the more mainstream headliners in the main event. I'm still thinking a final undertaker match closes the show.

This is the same company that had Miz headlining 'mania...

Combination of booking and the wrestler in my view. I have found his character a little confusing. I'm not sure what he stands for and why I should hate him. Often the character built up on tv and the man who wrestles the Ppvs don't seem to have gelled.

I agree yeah. He can be funny and dorky but then an ultimate heel.

As for Sting? Who knows if he'll even have the chance to wrestle again, which is a shame considering how they booked him.

Hes said that losing to HHH was "the right thing to do" in his (Stings) last match so it obviously wasn't a multi match contract that he signed and has since been restructured.

Sting for SS and to turn on Taker for a WM match? Seems after RAW last night that Kane is one of the four on team Taker.

Hes said that losing to HHH was "the right thing to do" in his (Stings) last match so it obviously wasn't a multi match contract that he signed and has since been restructured.

Sting for SS and to turn on Taker for a WM match? Seems after RAW last night that Kane is one of the four on team Taker.

Yeah I saw that interview but still feel like they should have allowed him at least one WWE singles win.

Kane is definitely on team Taker. Given the severity of Sting's injury though, I don't know if we'll get ever get that dream match.