WWE

lharris92

Who are we thinking will be the surprise entrants this year? There's rumours that Jimmy Wang Yang will be returning for the match and 2 Cold Scorpio (honestly, I've never heard of the guy).

It won't happen, but imagine if Kurt Angle's music hit :P

2 Cold Scorpio was a pretty decent worker, a high flyer, worked for WCW, WWF, ECW and TNA. Mid carder was fun to watch but theres better out there, still can work though.

No way CM Punk is winning.He's gunna be facing Triple H at WM.I fully expect Kane to be number 2 in the Rumble so they can square off against each other with how the storylines have been going and wouldnt surprise me if the New Age Outlaws or The Shield were next in.

Batista will win and then face Alberto Del Rio at Elimination Chamber.

I'm going to watch it live so will probs be tweeting Luckysalt if you will be.

Surprise entry for me I think Rowdy Rodey Piper is one,possibly Hulk Hogan aswell.

Sting's contract with TNA is supposedly up and he hasn't re-signed according to several reports online. WWE creative have even begun thinking about ideas for when he debuts, with the phrase "A Man Called Sting" being the centre of vignettes etc. That's all if he signs with WWE, that is.

I won't fully believe it until I see The Stinger in a WWE ring, but if his TNA contract truly is up, I find it easier to believe that he might be on his way to the WWE for one last big payday and a guaranteed HOF spot at the end of it.

Edited by Andre91

pretty sure there are rumours around this time of year every year that sting will be signing for the wwe. will believe it when i see it. anyway from the card for tonight my predictions.

wyatt vs bryan - bryan

orton vs cena - orton

big show vs lesnar - lesnar

nao - rhodes - rhodes

rumble - bryan, but knowing them it will be batista

It wouldn't be bad if Batista won. It would he f**king terrible! :lol:

Nah, jokes aside. It wouldn't be 'bad', but it would be typical WWE to go with what they want instead of what the fans (the people who keep the WWE going as a business) want. There hasn't been a wrestler as over and as popular as Bryan in a really, really long time, and right now it would make prefect sense to give him the Rumble win.

But as lharris said, knowing what Vince & HHH are like they will give the win to Batista.

It wouldn't be bad if Batista won. It would he f**king terrible! :lol:

Nah, jokes aside. It wouldn't be 'bad', but it

would be typical WWE to go with what they want instead of what the fans (the people who keep the WWE going as a business) want. There hasn't been a wrestler as over and as popular as

Bryan in a really, really long time, and right now it would make prefect sense to give him the Rumble win.

But as lharris said, knowing what Vince & HHH are like they will give the win to Batista.

I agree with what you're saying completely but for me personally I would hate Bryan to win it. He makes me cringe and I hate the YES chant and think he is crap at addressing the fans. I can see why people enjoy him in ring as he has shed loads of energy, I would like cm punk, reigns or Kane to win it but don't really think there's any chance at all of that happening.

It will be Bryan or Batista but both would be obvious, as bad as cena last year

Batista is immensely popular. Was before he turned last time too. The guy is one of the few proper stars WWE has at the moment. Having him win the rumble and the title would be striking while the iron's hot, as his return got their best viewing figures for a very very long time, while they've only just regained faith in Daniel Bryan WHO, btw, it turns out has pretty poor merch sales, despite the huge live reactions and not bad shirts.

They still have a lot of work to do with Daniel Bryan after messing things up and blaming him, but they appear to realise that there's something there. But now is NOT the time. Personally, I'd give the rumble to Punk or Cena, but Batista is a fine winner.

I agree with what you're saying completely but for me personally I would hate Bryan to win it. He makes me cringe and I hate the YES chant and think he is crap at addressing the fans. I can see why people enjoy him in ring as he has shed loads of energy, I would like cm punk, reigns or Kane to win it but don't really think there's any chance at all of that happening.

It will be Bryan or Batista but both would be obvious, as bad as cena last year

I would love for Punk to win it. He's my favourite wrestler in the WWE and winning the Rumble is one of two accolades he hasn't already won. Going on to main event Mania would give him a complete WWE career.

But this doesn't matter because he is almost certainly facing Triple H at Mania :P

I would love for Punk to win it. He's my favourite wrestler in the WWE and winning the Rumble is one of two accolades he hasn't already won. Going on to main event Mania would give him a

complete WWE career.

But this doesn't matter because he is almost certainly facing Triple H at Mania :P

And that would be a great match up, wonder if triple h could be a shock entrant tonight??

And that would be a great match up, wonder if triple h could be a shock entrant tonight??

Yeah, I'm looking forward to them facing off again. Hopefully there would be a cool stipulation such as a street fight.

Yeah I could see it happening. The Authority could send the Outlaws, Kane and The Shield down early on to do the job on Punk, but Punk could outlast them, leaving Triple H to go down and get the job done himself.

I thought Wyatt vs Bryan was brilliant. Reigns was great too. Tbf I thought orton was okay and played to the crowd quite well considering the reaction he got. I'm sick of all these big men with no personality or charisma! The big show, Kane, cena all look so outdated.

They need to be pushing bray Wyatt, Punk, ziggler, reigns, big E to the top and freshen it a bit. I really enjoyed the new age outlaws on the pre show their humour and charisma livened it up. We need some attitude back!!

Ziggler was one of the VERY few people who got a great pop during the Rumble. You've got to feel for Mysterio a little, he got crucified when he came in last.

I honestly thought for a minute that Reigns was going to win it, I should have known better. BOOtista was huffing and puffing throughout, and that 'spear' he hit on Reigns was woeful.

I knew Reigns wasn't going to win, although I liked the work they did to get him over in this one. Also liked how Rusev took his ball and ran with it. Impressed with him. Compare this to the shitehawk Bo Dallas?

Big E needs to be sacked. Not pushed. Guy has the charisma of a fucking spade.

and to say it was a good show before the actual rumble.

even if they didn't want bryan to win it then at least put him in the damn match - put him in at number 4 or some shit then give the fans something to get excited about. you saw how quickly the crowd died during that match, they needed something to get it going again. but if they planned to shit on the fans they gave it the best possible chance.

was really thinking of buying a ticket for wwe live in may, but now really can't be bothered because all it will do is feed HHH's ego and he can then say "hey - the fans will buy even if we shit on them".

please tell me what batista has done to earn headlining wm, is it because he is a buddy of HHH and the fact he is a hollywood movie star to try and promote wwe?

tl;dr version: fuck HHH, d-bry should have been in the rumble even if not winning it, not buying a wwe live ticket, got to be a movie star to headline wm

• Upvote 2