NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know they are bundling it with titanfall for the same price don't you?

The RRP is dropping to £399, so dont just jump in now, because that deal you mention isn't that great, you can probably pick up a cheap fifa code from ebay.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-24-microsoft-announces-first-xbox-one-price-drop

Edited by t8yman

Thats not bad, they are only offering £38 for an elite 120gb trade-in. Just buy 5 of the shittiest used games you can find for £3 each, and you have got yourself a right treat.

In fact its 279.99 but it has to be ps3 250gb slim or 320gb slim.

If you trade in the 360 it has to be the 250gb slim

Edited by the_hedge

Also for those getting xbox one

GAME are doing for £420

Console plus FIFA 14, Plants v Zombies Garden Warfare and one of Forza, Dead Rising 3, Ryse or Battlefield 4.

The xbox one packages are dropping in price fast it seems

Oh that's tempting!! Very tempting...but I would have to keep my 360 running to for Rocksmith.

Think I'll still wait til Christmas timeish.

Edited by LondonTom

I was thinking of buying a 3DS XL but since the 3D has no pull for me and the price is pretty high, I'm thinking of going for a 2DS instead. The price is much more reasonable and Game are selling them with Pokemon. Very tempting. And as I'll be walking past a Game today I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with one this afternoon!!

About a year ago, I fancied a bit of COD 2 - just for old times sake, I knew I could pick it up for a fiver preowned at game, and thought "I'll go to a tenner" on XBL. It was FORTY FUCKING POUNDS.

Strange. It's currently £15, with Modern Warfare at £20. That's full price too, there are at least two COD sales per year. I got my MW download for about £8 iirc.

Anyway, for Live I think it's always better checking the deals of the day/week/recently reduced lines.

If you havent played COD2, the campaign was amazing. And playing it on veteran was one of the most frustrating/rewarding gameplay experiences of my life. The level called "Silo" was a fucking killer, and the D-Day Landing level equally so. The different levels were brilliant. North Africa, France, Germany, and snowy Russia all had amazing design. It was the best cod on consoles for a long time.

Edited by t8yman

Killzone shadowfall is currently 85p on the ps4 due to a glitch, not the best of games but still a bargain at that price.

You just need to buy this icon pack which unlocks the full game

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/mercenary-playercard-icon-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA00008_00-ICONSCHARSC00002

Looks like they've stopped it now, got mine though

Edited by modey

Decided to buy Trigger Happy Havoc for Vita last night. Its a sleuth-em-up, sort of like Phoenix Wright, but the story is completely and utterly bonkers! You are basically locked in a school by a sadistic teddy bear and told that the only way you can leave is to murder one of the other pupils :blink:

Still on the first chapter, but loving it so far.

Edited by windy_miller

Killzone shadowfall is currently 85p on the ps4 due to a glitch, not the best of games but still a bargain at that price.

You just need to buy this icon pack which unlocks the full game

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/mercenary-playercard-icon-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA00008_00-ICONSCHARSC00002

Looks like they've stopped it now, got mine though

good call fella, d'ya reckon they can deactivate it? remove your "license" to play it?

keep us posted.

That could deactivate it but last time a similar thing happened with uncharted they let everyone keep it, mine downloaded this morning so i now have the full game,just have to wait and see if they let us keep it.

Its made news on gamespot:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-pricing-blunder-lets-customers-buy-killzone-shadow-fall-for-85p/1100-6418136/

Didn't realise Stick of Truth was out this week....I wanna get the PC version as that's the only version unsensored in UK/Europe....Amazon is sold out at £28...So I go to steam, thinking it would be around the same price.. £39.99 and I don't even get a CD!

Didn't realise Stick of Truth was out this week....I wanna get the PC version as that's the only version unsensored in UK/Europe....Amazon is sold out at £28...So I go to steam, thinking it would be around the same price.. £39.99 and I don't even get a CD!

I'm intending to get that too but I currently have a few other games to go through 1st so I'll wait. It'll be £15 in a few months anyway.

Absolutely loving titanfall, preordered from cdkeys and got the key a couple of days ago, and the game went live last night, runs great on my PC and looks fantastic connected up to my tv, who needs an xboxone :)

By the way they are selling stick of truth for £23.65 (using the 5% off voucher) , really want to get that myself but titanfall is going to keep me busy for a while

http://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Stick+of

Edited by modey