• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

I'm hoping for Escape or Coma on this 20th Anniversary tour. I'm going to be disappointed. Then again I've seen Origin in full, three Showbiz tracks, half of Host, Bliss four times, Dead Star twice etc. I can't complain. But not fucking Butterflies, never fucking Butterflies.

I've actually heard good things about NSC live :P However, if they're going to be playing a track they hardly play, I wouldn't want it to be NSC! :P As has been said before, I'd love to see more from Showbiz in the setlists - I've heard Unintended (3x now... It's nice to hear but my least fav. from the album), Sunburn and Falling Down (which is probably the best moment I've ever had at a Muse gig). Muscle Museum needs to make a return soon!

Showbiz :P

I met Chris the bassist over the summer and asked him is there any chance of some more Showbiz material and he told me that they'd been playing Muscle Museum in rehearsals but that it sounded too 90's and they didn't like it :( I'd say that's the same with most of the albums songs now so I doubt we'll get to hear some of them, let alone the whole album in full :(

I guess so but Muse's sound is so different now to when they first started. Also Matt's voice has matured and he can't do some of the things he used to be able to. I see where they're coming from but they must know the fans want the older stuff (which is shown from the recent Tokyo Zepp show)