2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dropkicks are playing Lockup i hope it is up against The Cure then i can watch 1 hour The Cure and then Dropkicks

Whats happening with the Dance Tent is that separate this year? Just wondering why they have announced it this early, and surprised by the bands playing Metronomy, Katy B and Azealia Banks are different to the normal acts you get in the tent, usually it's like Nero (dj), Sub Focus, Rusko etc. I wasn't to sure whether Katy B was a bit big? maybe i'm over estimating her size, it's also a strange act for the dance tent, wouldn't have expected her to be an R&L act

Can't believe the dance stage is on Sunday (Leeds), kills my chances of Less Than Jake playing when Kasabian are on.

I can see us getting a heavier NME on the Kasabian day simmilar to the Arcade Fire day in 2010.

its that joke i thought with shikari last year, and as a result i nearly swerved it off, because whats the point in watching a band whos atmosphere is solely tent based with their lighting in the daylight?

I mean... they had their lights and it looked ridiculous, so im shocked that they'd plucked the courage to do that again, imo, it was their year to headline the NME tent, if not now then why ever?

Crystal Castles in the daylight though? Why. Set ruined.