People watching

Guest Twisted Melon

We spent most of Saturday knackered with the heat sat in the middle of the circus field (I think, it's where all the performance people mill about). It was fabulous just watching everyone wandering around and their reactions to all the lil mini performances going on. Plus we got pulled into a couple. Spot on.

One of my fave parts of Glasto is chilling in the circus field or by the stone circle or flagtopia just watching the world go by (which is really quite good as the guys i go with have a tendency to fall asleep in random places in the avo)! I really can't wait!!! :D

Guest musiclove123

It might just be me but does anyone else love to people watch at Glasto? Chill out between bands with a beer or whatever and just watch Glasto life go by for a few minutes.

Edited by musiclove123

We spent most of Saturday knackered with the heat sat in the middle of the circus field (I think, it's where all the performance people mill about). It was fabulous just watching everyone wandering around and their reactions to all the lil mini performances going on. Plus we got pulled into a couple. Spot on.

There is nothing better than getting up early and having a bit of a wash on a morning,having a bit of scran and then sitting back in your camp chair with a can and watching the world go by.

Some of the funniest things I have ever heard have been uttered on such a morning.

God love people watching/listening