Glasto Lympics 2011

Guest llcoolphil

you're against an event that aims to raise money for a very important charity? wateraid is the main reason we're doing this. having the glasto lympics means that more people can take part and it's something a bit different. i don't see why the crowd can't enjoy watching this just as much as they did for the football.

Edited by Chazeboy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope it doesn't.

Move over Jim Davison, you're got competition at being shit. :rolleyes:

I'm laughing so much I might not be able to control myself and stop me from rubbing a big turd in your face next time I see you. That's how funny you are with your comments designed to destroy the livelihoods of myself and others.

Still, I can always phone your boss and show him what he's often been paying you to do, eh? After all, what's good for you is good for me.

You really are an arse at times - when you're in a minority of one look in the f**kin mirror for who might be wrong. Designed? It wasn't designed to threaten anything bit if that comment does, you're business is in deep shit. As you've been told repeatedly, the biggest threat to your customers is you playing the ignorant c**t. I work for a.company called ka distribution. Ring away. E mail me if you can't find it.

nope it doesn't.

Move over Jim Davison, you're got competition at being shit. :rolleyes:

I'm laughing so much I might not be able to control myself and stop me from rubbing a big turd in your face next time I see you. That's how funny you are with your comments designed to destroy the livelihoods of myself and others.

Still, I can always phone your boss and show him what he's often been paying you to do, eh? After all, what's good for you is good for me.

Hmmm having just polished off a large mug of chocolate horlicks and a round of butter crumpets, I read this thread with a mixture of fear and excitement. Although my sporting forte is speed smoking, inane chattering, and being able to find an alcoholic drink when blindfolded, I was saddened to see that these are not categories. Never mind, I thought, I could train Rocky stylee in my local park. OK , its only got fourteen steps leading up to in but over four months I could become iron woman.

Sadly,I see it has degenerated into Berlin 1936.

Sort it out chaps B)

Hmmm having just polished off a large mug of chocolate horlicks and a round of butter crumpets, I read this thread with a mixture of fear and excitement. Although my sporting forte is speed smoking, inane chattering, and being able to find an alcoholic drink when blindfolded, I was saddened to see that these are not categories....

The footy was excellent, it was well organised and very well supported.

This event (I'm sure) will be equally well organised and should definately be equally well suppported. It's great this year we can all get involved. Women, men, old and young. :D

Edited by rexclark

I really hope this takes off and is as successful as the footy. Phil, if there is anything you want a hand with (I don't wanna take part, bad school sports day memories!) then please give me a shout.

As for the poster who was saying he disagreed with this type of event, if you aren't happy with people trying to provide a good fun event which means lots more people can take part in and which raises money for a worthwhile course then why not organise something yourself B)