'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a photo of My 3 year old son and his dad with Andy Day and Alex off C Beebies...They signed the back of my ticket for him too....I think I was the most excited though!! :lol:

Met Bez years ago and got a pic with him and he stole my Nitrous balloon off Me!! :O:lol:

I also saw Christopher Eccleston at the Pyramid for Stevie Wonder on Sunday. Passed so close behind him I could have easily pinched his bum, and rather regret not having done so!

Also saw Michael Eavis on Friday near the John Peel stage, but I don't count him after all he does live there :D

did anyone else see sayid jarrah (Naveen Andrews) out of lost to the right of the pyramid on either saturday or sunday towards the end of the day i think it was before stevie on sunday

both these days fuse into one for me most years but im sure it was him as i had about a triple take :)

As we had never been. On the Saturday night, my mate and I decided to try out the NYC Downlow club... (Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!)

Anyway. We ended up cutting a rug on a tiny dance floor with the Scissor Sisters (Jake and Del Plus a few others)... Very surreal.

Another great Glasto night in the bag!!!

We also saw Bez all over the place, but that doesnt really count, as he was working the unfair ground all weekend!

• 11 months later...

A group of my mates saw T4's Nick Grimshaw acting a prick round Shangri-La. He was off it and shouting into peoples faces then he shouted into friend of mine. She then proceeded to punch several barrels of shit out of him.

He complained to the security and tried getting them thrown out, instead security threw him out and said that he was being a dick all night and they were glad she busted his nose.

Then I saw him later on at sunrise on the Stone Circle - still acting a prick.