'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A close encounter with Florence behind the park, Dwight Yorke in Arcadia, Craig Charles and Dizzee in hospitality.

Fat Boy Slim, a very clean and gorgeous looking Zoe Ball and their mates weaving through the crowd so they could watch Stevie :) they were both great with all the people waving and talking to them. Thought it was brilliant that they obviously wanted to be in the thick of it when the big man played :)

I also saw kelly osbourne and jake shears watching the drums, also bumped into the xx twice, once during joy orbison on thursday and another time on the friday in the dance village. also saw ryan jarman of the cribs near the queens head.

Cerys Matthews (at the Park) - I think she was setting up for a radio slot.

Julia Swahalla (Croissant Neuf) watching Corinne Bailey Rae.

Howard from Take That watching Broken Social Scene in the John Peel.

Snoop Dogg drove past in his limo with door open and waved at us (I don't know if this counts!!)

Don't know who he was, but met a Superman/Elvis Presley mix (SuperElvisMan?) in The Snake Pit at around 3.0 am early on the Sunday morning. Thought he might have been Marcus Brigstocke - whoever he was he deserves to be a celeb if he isn't already. On seeing the caged dancing girl in the NYPD uniform he asked her "Do you do children's parties?".

Edited by Chazwozza

I bumped into John Bramwell from "I am Kloot " crossing to the Queens head on Saturday night, just shook his hand and said see you on Sunday....which i did. He was well pissed on Sunday , but still great! :D