'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met Michael Eavis and Sienna Miller...walked past Kylie Minogue, Paloma Faith and Matt from Muse...all in the Hospitality Area and also saw Peaches Geldof getting stroppy with security because they wouldn't let 'her people' into the backstage area in their landrover :lol::lol:

Edited by bunchy

Can't stand Peaches Geldoff, she's a nobody she hasn't done anything to deserve being a celeb/talked about etc

Sienna Miller is super fit, wouldn't have imagined her being at Glasto..I guess she wouldn't have stayed in a tent, do all these celebs have campervan things?

had heard Kylie was there, rumours about her playing etc - didn't pan out I'm guessing?

Saw nikki from big brother at about 5 in the morning ( Saturday I think ) hanging over the ditch near the toilets of south park camp site , with her fingers down her throat , making herself sick . She then wove a very wobbly line through all the tents with her legs and arms flailing all over the place . She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that people could se her !

Saw nikki from big brother at about 5 in the morning ( Saturday I think ) hanging over the ditch near the toilets of south park camp site , with her fingers down her throat , making herself sick . She then wove a very wobbly line through all the tents with her legs and arms flailing all over the place . She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that people could se her !

I've never seen any celebs at Glastonbury and the few we saw this year are rubbish

Lizo

Pancho (I can't even remember the name of the show he was on)

Frankie and the Heartstings doing a couple of acoustic numbers to about 10 people (most of whom were journo's)

That's my

To be fair though I could have walked past most people mentioned in this thread and not known who the hell they were. I've heard of Peaches Geldof but I have no idea what she looks like.