Glasto Holiday

Guest LEDZEP66

The gates open Wednesday but when does your glasto holiday start?

My last day at work is the Friday, so my holiday is going to start on Saturday.

Going to see Macbeth at the Globe theatre on the Saturday night, chill out Sunday then head up to meet my mates in Lincoln on the Monday - this is when the holiday drinking will begin.

Only 5 weeks and 3 days till that Friday :P:P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish work Friday,set off from Cumbria on Saturday morning in campervan,going to Burnham-On-Sea, Haven holiday park,not far from Glasto,relax for 3 days,then into Shepton Mallet Tesco tuesday morning for supplies then hopefully not too long to wait for gates opening HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

Just got a job :P But I have told them already I am having from the friday before til the Wednesday after off as holiday already booked so yeah busy weekend to, mate whose going to glasto's birthday on the saturday and my aunts 50th, so two parties :P

I finish on the Friday before, going to Avebury (probably) for Solstice on Sunday night, back home Monday daytime, pack some stuff, rest Mon night/tues day, sleep a bit, drive up sometime Tuesday night, probably around midnight-1am.

I'm not back at work til the Wednesday after, my first year where I dont have to work the next day!!!