Kendal Calling 2010

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im over the moon with the lineup and well done all organisers for pulling out all the stops.

i also was in need of a doves ticket for the blackburn gig after my nephews christening got cancelled but im not to bothered after todays news. i got told this morning that stereo mc's wer the 3rd headliner but to have the coral aswell, treeeeeeeeeeeemendous!!!

Bloody Hell, i seriously have to go to this now! Just trying to talk mates into it as we speak.

Edited by MikeyB37

Cracking line up, wasn't overly impressed when the first few bands were announced, but this 2nd lot are spot on.

Looking forward to The Coral the most, awesome live band, after seeing them announced for T in the Park i was expecting them at a few other festivals, was gutted when they weren't playing Glastonbury, but all is good now.

Doing a few festivals this year, and to be honest this is one of the ones i'm looking forward to most.

:P

Absolutley gobsmacked at the line-up actually, it's up there with the top festies. Has anyone else booked through ticketline? Wish I had the paper thingy in my hand but gotta trust that we'll get our tickets two weeks before??? Spent the last few hours, scanning the acts and they are all superb but gotta say, the Lancashire Hotpots are well worth watching. Saw them at Solfest last year and they were amazing!! BTW> solfest had a special smoking tent with black cats on it. I'd pay double if that tent were at kendal calling!!! :P

Bought early entry tickets for me and two mates at the weekend, then this line-up is announced a few days later. The excitement is getting silly now!

How long before more Kaylied Stage acts are announced? It was probably my favourite stage last year - you couldn't go wrong with Frank Turner, Mumford and Sons and Tunng!

Crikey, the line-up is looking very interesting indeed.

Bought early entry tickets for me and two mates at the weekend, then this line-up is announced a few days later. The excitement is getting silly now!

/quote]

Yeah, its weird. Going to the IOW and seeing the likes of Jay Z, Strokes and Paul McCartney but far more exicted about Kendal!!

I hope the rest of the line-up is rubbish or I won't be able to take the excitement!

hey guys just a quick question with regard to getting the tickets:

I went with the Deposit Scheme to buy the tickets from the KC website. Although I havent

had any sort of confirmation email from them, I have been billed for them. Is it normal I havent had a confirmation email? Im just wondering when I pay the rest of the tickets off would I need some sort of order number....

hey guys just a quick question with regard to getting the tickets:

I went with the Deposit Scheme to buy the tickets from the KC website. Although I havent

had any sort of confirmation email from them, I have been billed for them. Is it normal I havent had a confirmation email? Im just wondering when I pay the rest of the tickets off would I need some sort of order number....