Kendal Calling 2010

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be checking the holiday roster at work on monday - a line up like this on my doorstep is far too good to miss :P

Id not be able to get there until friday night and would have to leave sunday so that rules it out for me sadly :P

I considered being mature about it, but spending all sunday sober and straight has a very limited appeal.

Been really looking forward to any Kaylied stage announcements. Any of Johnny Flynn, Emily Barker and The Leisure Society would be quality! And Tunng again! And Laura Marling if she's back in the country in time!

Too many requests admittedly, I'm sure I'll be happy with whoever is on there if it's as good as last year!

Ta-daaaaa!

Mark Chadwick from The Levellers

First Aid Kit

Baked A La Ska

The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show

The Unabombers – Electric Chair

Lancashire Hotpots

Jesca Hoop

Skip McDonald aka Little Axe

John Smith

Kirsty Almeida

Michael Kiwanuka

Denis Jones

Matthew Halsall

Tankus The Henge

Ian King

1, 2, 3, 4’s

Jonathan Jeremiah

Beat Boutique

The See See

Kathryn Edwards

Raghu Dixit

James Kelly

To Sophia

Jo Rose

Simon Connor

The Switch

Andy Needham

Lazybones

Nothing there jumps out at me this year like it did last year, although from reading the descriptions on the website some of them sound worth a look. Looks like that could end up being the best stage for discovering new, interesting stuff though.

Nothing there jumps out at me this year like it did last year, although from reading the descriptions on the website some of them sound worth a look. Looks like that could end up being the best stage for discovering new, interesting stuff though.

Just paid off the balance of the tickets .. so full steam ahead.

Half the fun of the festival is discovering new things..so a bit of myspacing to do i think.

At least if the Tories do get in and disaster strikes we got at least one thing to look forward to in the next four years.