Kendal Calling 2010

Guest SharonStoned

Getting pretty excited about this weekend now. Bought the Wild Beasts and These new Puritans albums and both are quality pieces of work and will be excellent methinks.

Has anybody who got their tickets through Ticketline got them in their hand yet or can remind this addled old brain when we got them last year ??

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting pretty excited about this weekend now. Bought the Wild Beasts and These new Puritans albums and both are quality pieces of work and will be excellent methinks.

Has anybody who got their tickets through Ticketline got them in their hand yet or can remind this addled old brain when we got them last year ??

I can only go by last year for the answers here...

You'l not get bbqs in or gas stoves or bottles unless you are inventive with your packing.....

I managed to get a camping stove in and gas last year but its tricky not to get busted....

good luck....

hi guys never been to kendal calling whats it like? there seams some good bands on id probably go just for the subways. whats it like at night im more used to glasto and leeds fest any advice or persuasion to buy a ticket would be welcome cheers

Edited by rbranigan

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->hi guys never been to kendal calling whats it like? there seams some good bands on id probably go just for the subways. whats it like at night im more used to glasto and leeds fest any advice or persuasion to buy a ticket would be welcome cheers <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

:O Which festivals were they? Will cross them off my list of festivals to go to before I grow too old to bother.

Yes, you can go back to your car as many times as you like.

I'm leaving all of my stuff in the car this year to queue up for entry & going back for it when we have wrist bands. Far easier than shuffling all your heavy stuff along an inch at a time.

The reason I ask is because been to leeds, rockness & creamfields and at all of them they would not let you go back to the car!

if you can go back that would be good!!

seriously can't believe how quick it has come round!!!

Taking my little sis to her first festival this year, and chose this because of the size. What is the campsite like at night?? been to rockness cream and leeds and all 3 of them were quite "lively" at night.

was wondering if you can actually get some sleep?

was planning on going in the "quiet" camping so that it shouldn't be to bad?

Thanks for the advice in advance

Taking my little sis to her first festival this year, and chose this because of the size. What is the campsite like at night?? been to rockness cream and leeds and all 3 of them were quite "lively" at night.

was wondering if you can actually get some sleep?

was planning on going in the "quiet" camping so that it shouldn't be to bad?

Thanks for the advice in advance

How little is your little sister? They have family camping if she is a young one.

Last year there was quiet camping but it was neither signposted very well or any quietness enforced (don't know how they'd do this anyway) so it's pretty much non-existant.

The main campsites are lively at times but not too much in your face as the arena stays open until the wee hours. Really it's just small groups of people having a drink/laugh/chilling around their tents. I managed to get some quality sleep, which is always a bonus :D

She is 16, not to bothered if people just sat around havin a laugh! Jus had some bad experiences i.e sound systems until 8 - 9 am the following mornings, or random d***s running in and out of tents!!

after the 4th festival in a row of being camped to kn0bs it has started to put me of slighly! hopefully this will install some faith again!

Edited by Flaminglippy