Kendal Calling 2010

Guest SharonStoned

At Kendal Calling this year we have ordered lots more skips these will be placed near the toilet blocks throughout the camping areas. On your entrance to the campsites you will be given a bin bag please use it. There won't be seperate recycling on site this will be done else were. So just put ALL your rubish in the bags... and skips. Lets keep Lowther Park cleaner than last years mess.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't notice anybody selling tickets but must admit wasn't looking.

Have you tried scarlet mist? There's sometimes some decent folk who will pass on their tickets for face value. Just be careful, there's a lot of people who like to rip off desperate ticket buyers out there

At Kendal Calling this year we have ordered lots more skips these will be placed near the toilet blocks throughout the camping areas. On your entrance to the campsites you will be given a bin bag please use it. There won't be seperate recycling on site this will be done else were. So just put ALL your rubish in the bags... and skips. Lets keep Lowther Park cleaner than last years mess.

Hi,

My first Kendal Calling and I'm getting excited.

Can anyone tell me when the times get announced? Does anyone make a clashfinder or will I have to buy a programme when I get there and if so how much are they?

Are there still bands to be announced, main stage looks a bit thin on Friday - does it start later?

Hi,

My first Kendal Calling and I'm getting excited.

Can anyone tell me when the times get announced? Does anyone make a clashfinder or will I have to buy a programme when I get there and if so how much are they?

Are there still bands to be announced, main stage looks a bit thin on Friday - does it start later?

Anyone know any festival quotes from Kendal taxi companies? I've had one from Blue Star taxi's, 4 seater taxis for £40 and 8 seater taxis for £7 per head subject to a minimum of 6 passengers, just wondering if anyone knew of any cheaper (I'm going to be staying in my parents flat in kendal with 5 other people the night before in order to get good pick of campsite spot)

I'd suggest looking at the price for getting the train from Oxenholme to Penrth train station and then getting the shuttle bus to the site. I think Big Green Coach are doing a lift from Kendal too. Do you know about the Thursday night camping ticket? The details are on www.kendalcalling.com.

:)

Good shout on the lanyards, have usually shredded my programme by the Sunday.

Can I have one printed with my name and address on for lost property please? They can post me home on the Monday. :D

Nope, still on sale here.

I've no idea why it's said sold out on our website, we've been doing some updates this week so it must have been changed accidentally.. annoying!

Well that's me just bought tickets for my first Kendal Calling!

Look out for a bunch of Scots under the flag bearing the logo you see you to your left! We've forgone T in the Park this year for something more civilised!

Hello :D

If my memory serves me right the bands start late afternoon on the Friday so if you're owt like me you'll get there, pitch your tent, get over excited, accidently rat arsed and miss everything ;)

It's worth buying a programme so you can loosely plan where you want to be each day.

I take a pen and write a list of my must sees then wander around catching stuff I've not come across inbetween (which usually are better then the stuff I really want to see :blink: )

Hope you enjoy your 1st Kendal !!