Kendal Calling 2010

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Doesn't look like we'll all be able to make it on the Thursday, damn. Some of our group can't get the Thursday off & some are skint !!. I love the Thursday chill before a festival.

Pictures are ace, they're making me feel dizzy. Have kept me amused for a while. Thanks

Roll on Tuesday. Are Doves playing hard to get? :P

p.s. naarjtie, if a couple of us can make it on the Thursday can we pitch our friends's tents (who will be comming on the Friday) so we can all camp together?

Oooh, dunno. I fancy 'em for Sunday night unless they've got something really special up their sleeves for the other headliner...(great...we're already talking like its a done deal!)

'Pounding', 'There Goes The Fear', 'Black and White Town', 'Snowden' 'Cedar Room', 'Lifelines'...what a way to end a great weekend...

Edited by SharonStoned

Oooh, dunno. I fancy 'em for Sunday night unless they've got something really special up their sleeves for the other headliner...(great...we're already talking like its a done deal!)

'Pounding', 'There Goes The Fear', 'Black and White Town', 'Snowden' 'Cedar Room', 'Lifelines'...what a way to end a great weekend...

and 'Here It Comes', 'Andalucia', 'Kingdom Of Rust', 'Jetstream', 'Catch The Sun', '10:03', 'Caught By The River'... you get the idea haha

If Doves are there so am i, it's as simple as that! Jimi didn't mention it in his list of festivals when they were in session on radio6 last week but i don't suppose that's too worrying.

Edited by Flaminglippy

BIt of help please. We can only make it saturday evening and all day sunday

1. will we have to get a weekend ticket or do you expect to release some day tickets?

2. we're thinking of staying in a nearby hotel as we can only get there saturday evening. With the way the site will be laid out and the different access points, are we best staying at the George and Dragon or the Punchbowl Inn. which is the closest?

many thanks

BIt of help please. We can only make it saturday evening and all day sunday

1. will we have to get a weekend ticket or do you expect to release some day tickets?

2. we're thinking of staying in a nearby hotel as we can only get there saturday evening. With the way the site will be laid out and the different access points, are we best staying at the George and Dragon or the Punchbowl Inn. which is the closest?

many thanks