Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Especially for Wimbledon fans, Glastonbury Open Tennis:

8685219105_1baa2f38eb_o.jpg

8685219073_ea4f73784f_o.jpg

8686337624_bf13ca7168_o.jpg

8686337604_7243ca6edb_o.jpg

Spent a fun half hour or so watching those guys near the Avalon field.

More of that set here.

My other sets from Glastonbury 2011 here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/j_hunt/collections/72157631502580946/

(with more being uploaded soon...)

edit: fed up with Flickr deciding their link only works randomly, so embedded some of the photos instead.

Edited by jameshunt

• 2 weeks later...

These photos make me want to bring my dslr. But I know it'll get in the way.

I'd recommend taking it, unless you plan on being out of your head the whole time of course. The festival's too good an opportunity to pass up to take interesting photos.

If you do take it, use the 24 hour lockups! Don't keep your kit in your tent overnight - it could well be stolen as you sleep. If you use the lockups then you can check your kit out for a few hours, a quiet afternoon's shooting etc. and then check it back in to let your hair down and not have to worry about it. Also make sure you have it covered by insurance in case of accidental damage etc. The lockups are 100% secure, all run by very trustworthy charities.

p.s. nice photos Ben - really captured the mud. :) Here's hoping for 2010 Glastonbury weather this time around!

p.p.s. thanks for the compliments folks - makes it worthwhile capturing them!

p.p.p.s. only got a couple more sets to finish off and upload - so I'll stop spamming this thread soon. ;)

p.s. nice photos Ben - really captured the mud. :) Here's hoping for 2010 Glastonbury weather this time around!

Thanks. I only recently acquired a DSLR and I'm looking forward to capturing some nice images this time around.

Any advice on what lenses to take? I use a Nikon D5100 - i have the kit lense and a 50mm 1.8G.

I was thinking of taking the 50mm and buying the 35mm 1.8 and taking that.

Ben