Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Well loads of stuff to edit, but here's a couple to start with

James tried to catch you up at the Bimble on Wed, but didn't seem to be anyone around, hope you had a good one.

Ian

Love the tipi shot!

Yes - apparently the Bimble Inn was opening later than planned and after that I was in festival mode so couldn't get much of a plan together. Different festival for me this time - even more chilled than usual, didn't see a single act on the Pyramid. Caught some fantastic acts on the smaller stages though and Eels on the Other stage were brilliant. Took loads of shots, but given my state of mind went for a lot of exposure bracketing rather than manual settings in a more hit and hope mode that I'd catch some just right, but not have to hurt my head thinking about it too much. :P

Cheers mate,

Different for me this year as well, although for me it was far more indulgence, due to my son being with me for his first Glasto. Really was a last minute thing for us this year, as only found out we had won tickets, Monday the week before the festival.

Anyway look forward to seeing some of your shots in the near future.

Ian

Hi guys. Just copying and pasting mine from a thread I started before having my memory jogged about this one.

Over the next couple of days ill be posting my Glasto photos on here. To see them all Ill be posting them to my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plastow-Photography/154163551318856

262257_158834047518473_154163551318856_340607_811673_n.jpg

dsc1500a.jpg

dsc1770a.jpg

268809_158753537526524_154163551318856_340329_5608946_n.jpg

An experimental shot I did during U2 using their stage lightning and effects. Opened the lens for 1 second with a twist of the camera while having real low ISO so other stuff didnt creep in. Notice near the top left corner the pyramid light is still visible.

The lots of blue streaks on the left are stage lights. The 3 square shaped trails on the right are the big screens. The white/yellow single lines are flares.

I took my dslr and compact as I really wanted to take magic pics like the ones on this thread. But arrived Wed, only for everything to be soaked and dslr ended up in lockups for the whole time. Compact a bit lousy so am now on the look out for a decent prosumer compact (like Lumix LX5) as I can't be arsed anymore lugging a heaving camera around with me.

All a learning curve for 2013!!!!

Edited by Bubblepopelectric