Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

That's South Park on Wednesday around 8pm. I'd just set up the tent after queuing all day in Bath and West for shuttle buses that took hours to arrive. It has gone staff camping now though.

Then you sir, have my respect. Bath and west was a nightmare that day. Everyone complains about the traffic, but those who were stuck in that queue, in that field, in that sun had the hardest time, in my opinion :P I was there 10:30-3:30 (managed to get a lift out from a good samaritan) and felt really bad for everyone left behind. The queue basically compressed during the time I was there, and in 5 hours it felt like there had been less than 5 points where people had actually got on a bus, by the time I left there were about 10 times as many people in the queue behind me as had made it out of the field so far that day.

Who? where? LOL

i may have spelled his name wrong- but look on pages 17 ish onwards- the guy is a photgraphic god! no disrespect to other photos on here though if i was even a quarter as talented as any of you id be a happy man :D

These are all from 2009. Can't wait to get some pics with the new camera this year.

image1.jpg

Simple picture. Nothing technical about it. Anyone could've taken it, but you know what? It's BRILLIANT. I captures the "festival view and vibe" perfectly. And you know what else? It's now my screensaver. B)

xx

• Upvote 1

Simple picture. Nothing technical about it. Anyone could've taken it, but you know what? It's BRILLIANT. I captures the "festival view and vibe" perfectly. And you know what else? It's now my screensaver. B)

xx

Thanks all for the positive feedback. Wasn't really expecting that. I think there are far more deserving people like the ones above but I'm glad you all liked them. The pic from the inside of the tent unresized original is here. I'd put more up but I'm told they are doing maintenance on my hosting provider today which is usually code for breaking. As such if the link above doesn't work try later.

Here are a few from 2005 just so we can see what we will not be experiencing this year.

YLtVd.jpg

eCGjc.jpg

iL3MW.jpg

My longdrops of choice in 2005 in the railway track

V6bL1.jpg

Think I'll go for one of these this year

Gf5NW.jpg

I fancy geting a massage as well

:rolleyes:

Edited by StormCrow

My longdrops of choice in 2005 in the railway track

V6bL1.jpg

My toilet of choice also, oddly it looks exactly like this in all weather conditions. There is a neat shortcut through crew camping also meaning that it can be grass not stone between 50p tea tent and toilets so you can leave your shoes at home :)

Indeed, I really like the trash city pic that looks postprocessed, never been sure if it has been desaturated and tickled with some dodge/burn afterwards or just plain great shot.

Pleased you like that one, it is actually an HDR that I did from 1 raw image, I can't remember but I would imagine I did a bit of dodging & burning as well though.