Getting Fit for Glasto

Guest Storm_NL

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big enough to be a pain in the... errm... yeah...

I do have larger than average testicles tbh, not massively larger, but still... enough to get in the way of a good days walking.

I've tried talcum power in the past but it often doesnt tend to last very long - especially if its quite warm weather and your 'in betweens' get a bit moist and sweaty. (betty swollocks)

It's not exactly ideal having to keep stuffing talc down my pants as i casually wander around also.

I'll have to give a pair of compression shorts a go as suggested... although they look kinda uncomfortable.

Also, a friend mentioned some stuff called bodyglide.... any good?

I do have larger than average testicles tbh, not massively larger, but still... enough to get in the way of a good days walking.

I've tried talcum power in the past but it often doesnt tend to last very long - especially if its quite warm weather and your 'in betweens' get a bit moist and sweaty. (betty swollocks)

It's not exactly ideal having to keep stuffing talc down my pants as i casually wander around also.

I'll have to give a pair of compression shorts a go as suggested... although they look kinda uncomfortable.

:P

It's times like this that make me glad I'm not a bloke!

I know how you feel. When I used to go I'd feel a right prat working out next to the guy absolutely hammering the treadmill.

That did change when this same bloke was showing off by running reallllly fast, and he tripped and zoomed off the treadmill on his stomach and landed half way across the gym! I laughed so hard I had to leave the room! :P

Amen sister.

Ohhhh lordy. Part of the reason I don't like the gym. I went to a "ladies only" Fitness First once, that was lovely. Everyone was keeping to their own business. One average gym I went to a while ago, though, all these trim toned people kept looking at me like "Sweating already? I could do 100 times what you're doing, and not even need to breathe". So...yeah, gyms are for people who are already sexy.

I've never heard of ladies-only gyms - sound like a plan!

I'm gonna try and get climbing again before Glasto - probably the best way to work on strengthening those leg muscles in preparation for the massive amount of walking I'll be doing!

Anyone based in London who fancies climbing on the weekends - get in touch!

I've never heard of ladies-only gyms - sound like a plan!

I'm gonna try and get climbing again before Glasto - probably the best way to work on strengthening those leg muscles in preparation for the massive amount of walking I'll be doing!

Anyone based in London who fancies climbing on the weekends - get in touch!

Alot of the bigger gyms will have a ladies only gym inside them - I know Total Fitness has a ladies only studio inside

I agree - get cooking! Diet ready meals (or any ready meal for that matter) are rank! Low in fat they probably are, but they have shed loads of sugar and salt in them - OK once in a while, but not the healthy option to be eating on a regular basis

Let's be honest about all this.

The best training for Glasto is to go and grab a 4 pack and silly hat, absolutely ridiculous shades, find some deep mud and walk around smiling and sticking your thumb up for about 5 miles.

Do this for 5 days non stop.

Edited by The Dawg